U.F.O.

Xilon_x

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta pull your head out of the sand at some point but then again maybe some of us should just remain..

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

The pilots no doubt are the best, no question, but from a high altitude, travelling at incredible speed, with possible mild hypoxia effects on the brain due to high g forces - how accurately can anyone (even the best) tell how big something is, when it's in the ocean, miles away. There would be nothing to give you a true sense of scale.

The quality of FLIR is also not particularly high definition and takes some interpretation.

350px-Black_Knight_Satellite_%28cropped%29.jpg

This UFO looks like a huge satellite orbiting earth. But it's actually a small blanket that feel out of the space station....

That is the Black Knight which is in fact a Space Ship that extracts a group of Carbon Monoxides from the upper atmosphere, it places the oxygen back into the atmosphere and leaves the carbon in orbit. When the space shuttle re-entered Earths atmosphere it would get covered in carbon because of this. The Black Knight is from Heaven, there are other space ships from Heaven in the Solar System including the Shepherds in orbit around Saturn and other planets that have rings. The Shepherds maintain the rings. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

That is the Black Knight which is in fact a Space Ship that extracts a group of Carbon Monoxides from the upper atmosphere, it places the oxygen back into the atmosphere and leaves the carbon in orbit. When the space shuttle re-entered Earths atmosphere it would get covered in carbon because of this. The Black Knight is from Heaven, there are other space ships from Heaven in the Solar System including the Shepherds in orbit around Saturn and other planets that have rings. The Shepherds maintain the rings. :thumbup:

Jesus Christ!

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Because falling meteors or debris don't make course corrections or reverse directions.

Unless it's alien falling debris :)

Well I'm looking forward to the show that is about to air about all of this. If it is aliens, I hope they are here to sort out our problem, being in the 6 mass exctiction God knows we need all the help we can get :)

Well I'm looking forward to the show that is about to air about all of this. If it is aliens, I hope they are here to sort out our problem, being in the 6 mass exctiction God knows we need all the help we can get :)

In totally lookin forward to it Friday! An interesting clip on Fox News talking to one of the TTSA guys, Christopher Mellon who was the former deputy assistant to the secutary of defence.

There's a show about the tic tac? Or UFO in general? They seem to have all the wacky people on the History (?) channel these days who talk about aliens.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

There's a show about the tic tac? Or UFO in general? They seem to have all the wacky people on the History (?) channel these days who talk about aliens.

Well both, yes it starts Friday 9pm central on history channel, its called Unidentified, if you watch the link on my post just above it will give you more info.

But if u are interested in the tic tac, here is a good docu

Edited by Delta59R

Multiple visual, carrier radar and FLIR recording. Guys I suggest you watch this, it is very well done.

Wow, really well done is right. Pretty damn credible.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Wow, really well done is right. Pretty damn credible.

Yep agreed!

Edited by Delta59R

Yep agreed!

One more:

https://www.history.com/news/chris-mellon-ufo-investigations

"Mellon is uniquely qualified to assess such threats. Having served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence during the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, and later as Minority Staff Director of the Senate Intelligence Committee"

Not exactly a kook.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

One more:

https://www.history.com/news/chris-mellon-ufo-investigations

"Mellon is uniquely qualified to assess such threats. Having served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence during the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, and later as Minority Staff Director of the Senate Intelligence Committee"

Not exactly a kook.

Yep, everyone better wake up and put their big boy pants on, this is real, its happening and these people are serious. Controled/soft disclosure is in full effect.

Jesus Christ!

The Shepherds are 100+ miles long, big Space Ships.

Heaven is in another dimension, in order to get here they go through a wormhole placed by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is living Artificial Intelligence. The Universe is inside a dimension that is sphere shaped, it has a wall.

You will find that there was never a big bang, all Galaxies move from the point of creation to the centre of the Universes Dimension, the Milky Way Galaxy has in fact stopped moving and that is why we can see other Galaxies still moving.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The Shepherds are 100+ miles long, big Space Ships.

Heaven is in another dimension, in order to get here they go through a wormhole placed by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is living Artificial Intelligence. The Universe is inside a dimension that is sphere shaped, it has a wall.

You will find that there was never a big bang, all Galaxies move from the point of creation to the centre of the Universes Dimension, the Milky Way Galaxy has in fact stopped moving and that is why we can see other Galaxies still moving.

Got a link? I'd like to see where you are getting all this from.

I saw a comment on a youtube video:

The aliens are visitors from the brightest star in Lyras constallation, which is the Vega solar system.

And it makes perfect sense, when you think about how there are so many Vegans around these days....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

I saw a comment on a youtube video:

The aliens are visitors from the brightest star in Lyras constallation, which is the Vega solar system.

And it makes perfect sense, when you think about how there are so many Vegans around these days....

LOL. Makes sense though:D

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

Got a link? I'd like to see where you are getting all this from.

There is a series of videos which explain this from a guy who is actually from Heaven. It explains a lot this series including where the monuments on Earth such as the Great Wall of China come from and how they were built and why.

This video explains dimensions which shows that there is a stack of dimensions with the Universe and Heaven. There are signs of dimensions when we look at Black holes and sun spots it shows wormholes to a dimension where a star gets its fuel from.

It is science but completely different from what most people believe here on Earth, most accept the Big Bang theory yet it is not science it is just a theory.:doh:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Watching Unidentified right now.. whoa..

Edited by Delta59R

Watching Unidentified right now.. whoa..

I DVR'ed it. The funny thing is that when I turned it on, they were talking about Atlantis being buried in Anartica. And I thought WTH!!!!! Then I realized that I started the recording 5min earlier. LOL.

Now it's on the show.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

There is a series of videos which explain this from a guy who is actually from Heaven. It explains a lot this series including where the monuments on Earth such as the Great Wall of China come from and how they were built and why.

This video explains dimensions which shows that there is a stack of dimensions with the Universe and Heaven. There are signs of dimensions when we look at Black holes and sun spots it shows wormholes to a dimension where a star gets its fuel from.

It is science but completely different from what most people believe here on Earth, most accept the Big Bang theory yet it is not science it is just a theory.:doh:

Dude what's with you LOL? That's YOU isn't it..?

You have 2 different You tube channels?

Daniel Arkangel and CDRSUBSVFA35

The Intro to both these is suspiciously similar,

and

I do not believe this was a UFO. They would never vector an unarmed flight to a bogey. Ever. They have their own scramble birds for that sort of thing.

Now, if the "unknown" was known to be a DOD or CIA or other 3-letter project, then vectoring unarmed jets to intercept makes sense so they can't shoot it down.

But, If the story is legitimate, then they fooled a few people who later got on tv and talked about it. I don't think the people involved would talk about such things publicly. So, more than likely, the entire story is BS. I see too many holes already.