Commander of the French Air Force fighter command Checks out Razbams Mirage 2000c

=DECOY=

:lol:

Rafale is the best Eurocanard :D

How much is the Typhoon radius of action carrying Storm Shadow cruise missile from aircraft carrier ? :devil:

Haha. nice! Maybe the money could be used for Razbam to hire a herd of lawyers so they can bring us the 2K5? I am joking ftr, I'm not trying to start that conversation again...

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Two whole months at sea? Must be time for more repairs! :-P

Anyway, stop taking me off topic. You'll get us told off. :D

I know it's a joke, but believe me, French Navy is a blue water Navy, front line units spend at least half the year at sea, including CDG who already sailed longer than that for real strike missions.

So an assignment on Charles de Gaulle isn't cool holidays, far from that.:smilewink:

Back to the M-2000 topic: Zeus detailed the upcoming work on the module based on feedback from EC 2/5.

So it's really good news for all Mirage fanatics.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=227365

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

There's no strech here, they did say they were indeed going to another french air base in May 2019 and they are going to 3D scan a 2000-5 before adding an enthusiastic comment "Fox 3 baby !". They already got green lights from the guys in charge to continue their projects. The only thing to keep in mind : there's absolutely no date to a release even if we could see now and then work on the 2000-5 and 2000-D.

Please feel free to watch again the october update, I'll ease the work for you and go directly to 23'20 to hear the statement :

VxqOvFn5rTk

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC