Greetings from IndiaFoxtEcho

DCSIndiaFoxtEcho

Hello everyone and thank you for your warm welcome to DCS World.

We have read every single one of your posts and would like to reply to all of them individually, but given the amount of messages it is impossible for us to do so.

That said, we currently cannot reveal our plans but we are confident to give you more details soon.

We thank you for your support which is a source of inspiration and motivation for all of us. :)

Regards,

IndiaFoxtEcho

Hello everyone and thank you for your warm welcome to DCS World.

We have read every single one of your posts and would like to reply to all of them individually, but given the amount of messages it is impossible for us to do so.

That said, we currently cannot reveal our plans but we are confident to give you more details soon.

We thank you for your support which is a source of inspiration and motivation for all of us. :)

Regards,

IndiaFoxtEcho

Hello and welcome! Looking forward to your birds! :thumbup: Best of luck to you and your team! :pilotfly:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Welcome and thanks for reading the posts. I'm excited to learn more about the differences in the paid MB339 module from its free version.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

My fingers are crossed hoping to eventually see your A-4 and TA-4J in DCS! All I can say is you're finally here!

Is the A-4 potentially a future project for IndiaFoxtEcho? I can understand if you will be doing nothing but MB-339 for quite some time. But is it in the realm of possibilities once the MB-339 is complete, long range...no promises?

Is the A-4 potentially a future project for IndiaFoxtEcho? I can understand if you will be doing nothing but MB-339 for quite some time. But is it in the realm of possibilities once the MB-339 is complete, long range...no promises?
The problem about A-4 can be get a Boeing "license" to sell a official product.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Been waiting for you to get here! F35 pls :O)

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

The problem about A-4 can be get a Boeing "license" to sell a official product.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

I have heard that before. I don't understand why a license can be obtained for an F-18C, an AV-8B, and A-10C (all in active duty) but not an old, obsolete A-4E Skyhawk.

I have heard that before. I don't understand why a license can be obtained for an F-18C, an AV-8B, and A-10C (all in active duty) but not an old, obsolete A-4E Skyhawk.

I don't know. But I suppose that, if Boeing sells the license for a plane, the buyer has is in exclusive, and maybe they don't want to sell it to a new and small 3er company. Maybe they want to wait for a better offer, sell it to a bigger developer like ED itself, or something like that. Or maybe it's just that a huge company like Boeing doesn´t care about getting a few bucks by selling licenses for videogames.

Welcome IndiaFoxtEcho! I flew all your freeware birds in FSX and P3D, it's been ages since I've been in either of those sims but I remember your work was always top notch (and still is!)

It might be starting from scratch at this point, but would love to see your S-3B and T-45C revamped for DCS someday!

i7 9700k @ 4.9 GHz | Asus Z390-A | EVGA 1080Ti SC2 | Oculus Rift + Touch | TM HOTAS Warthog

I don't know. But I suppose that, if Boeing sells the license for a plane, the buyer has is in exclusive, and maybe they don't want to sell it to a new and small 3er company. Maybe they want to wait for a better offer, sell it to a bigger developer like ED itself, or something like that. Or maybe it's just that a huge company like Boeing doesn´t care about getting a few bucks by selling licenses for videogames.

Actually it seems the license fees are very, very steep, and the 18, Harrier and Thunderbolt compensate with huge sales.... Fore some reason people think the A-4 would sell less than this other jets...

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Dino

I do look forward to see some of your gems like the T45C, A4 or the S3. EF Typhoon or F35 likely we will not see. Too classified.

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

• 2 weeks later...

A bit late to the party, but want to chime in and thank you for doing this step with the MB-339 Pan.

The mod was really well done and I like the avionics of this nice little plane.

I imagine, this will become a quite popular jet trainer for western oriented squadrons and DCS groups... :)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 3 weeks later...