Spad.next alpha

Hi

Thought that you might like to know that Ulrich the developer of Spad.next is at the moment programing DCS to his software. Spad.next allows you to use most flightsim controls with Prepar3d, FSX Xplane and a few others. You can use Saitek, derek speare boards, Pacled64 just to name a few. I have no affiliation with Ulrich at all but simply use Spad.next in P3d and am really looking forward to having a full cockpit in DCS.

The reason I am writing this is that at the moment I dont think a lot of people here have heard of spad.next. Ulrich has a beta program running at the moment that anyone can join.

Ken

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the information. I now use Spad.next for my simpit using SAITEK panels. Even though it does not support DCS World (yet), the configuration options are great! Just a simple thing as using the Saitek Switch panel with the gear lever where you can configure delays and then switch the leds to different colors is great.

Hope it will interact with DCS soon so that we can have radio channels visible in the saitek panel, as well as heading etc in the multifunction panel.

It seem like I can program my Warthog Hotas to use 3-way switches as well, though I need to look into it a bit more.

Thanks for the input Krono. Spad.next is now a permanent software member in my simpit :-)

Regards

HoBBiS

Simpit: i7 8700k, 64GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, Oculus Rift-S, Grip: Virpil Constellation Alpha. Throttle: Virpil Mongoos T-50CM2 all mounted on a IKEA office chair with the Monstertech office chair kit.

• 2 years later...
Hi

Thought that you might like to know that Ulrich the developer of Spad.next is at the moment programing DCS to his software. Spad.next allows you to use most flightsim controls with Prepar3d, FSX Xplane and a few others. You can use Saitek, derek speare boards, Pacled64 just to name a few. I have no affiliation with Ulrich at all but simply use Spad.next in P3d and am really looking forward to having a full cockpit in DCS.

The reason I am writing this is that at the moment I dont think a lot of people here have heard of spad.next. Ulrich has a beta program running at the moment that anyone can join.

Ken

Any Updates on this Ken?

• 7 months later...