Mods Directory

EvilBivol-1

BrumTx !

MISSION EDITOR Thumbnail MOD for 1.1.0.9 RC1 !!! Don't use older version than 1.1.0.9 !!!

Will this work on 1.1.1.0 ? AKA the latest version ?

I would like to change my mod for DCS A-10 1.1.1.1. , but i missed when my HDD is died :(

Can you post the RC1 version for me ?

Thx

• 6 months later...
BrumTx !

I would like to change my mod for DCS A-10 1.1.1.1. , but i missed when my HDD is died :(

Can you post the RC1 version for me ?

Thx

BUMP :D

Someone please send back RC1 Thumbnail MOD to Ducky, as i read he is going to make an update for WORLD :thumbup:

sign-pic4.jpg

• 3 months later...
BUMP :D

Someone please send back RC1 Thumbnail MOD to Ducky, as i read he is going to make an update for WORLD :thumbup:

BrumTx do you have earlier versions of this mod ?

...or someone else?, please upload it or send us a link... for future update for DCS World

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

• 2 months later...

DCS Theater Topographical Map (1:500K) based on A-10C TAD charts:

http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/274488/

These are just screenshots of the map. The complete map is very large and over 70MB.

571769974_DCStheatersmpl1.thumb.jpg.e165d925d70342cc5a5f782421b60de7.jpg 625899867_DCStheatersmpl2.thumb.jpg.581f4b789ee7748f74e1ad847420af6f.jpg

Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

• 2 weeks later...

Smoke FPS MOD

Hello Pilots,

our mod improves FPS while there is " black smoke" in field of vision.

What this MOD does:

The vehicles are still burning, but there is no column of smoke in the air.

If you wann use this you use it on your own risk. Please backup the original files so that you can write them back if this mod is unusable for you.

Link:

http://www.vjg74.bplaced.net/include.php?path=forumsthread&threadid=147&entries=0#post634

On the bottom of the threat klick on the ZIP Sign.

vJG74_ Dancer

• 1 year later...
The total mods is in complete disarray with all the various updates and sub updates .

Is there any chance of getting a 1.2.8 section with various sub sections for various aircraft or whatever order you choose .

This sort of thing has been tried before. The problem is that right about the time you accomplish the task, a new version is out.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 8 months later...

No offense but this thread is a totally FUBAR and mismanaged. Should just have a list on page-1 that is updated regularly. Why's it even a sticky is what I'm wondering lol...?

GTA4-mods.com, LCPDFR.com, ect have it just right with huge modding community they manage...don't have to sift through hundreds of threads to find what you're looking for.

Good day!

DrDetroit

Edited by DrDetroit
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/28/2014 at 8:02 PM, DrDetroit said:

No offense but this thread is a totally FUBAR and mismanaged. Should just have a list on page-1 that is updated regularly. Why's it even a sticky is what I'm wondering lol...?

GTA4-mods.com, LCPDFR.com, ect have it just right with huge modding community they manage...don't have to sift through hundreds of threads to find what you're looking for.

Good day!

DrDetroit

Bump

1 hour ago, WorldofWunnder said:

Bump

What did you expect from a 2009 thread, that you felt the need to bump it? 🤔

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...

Naval Aviation Update.

I'm working on getting all the great naval aviation mods out here working together. Here's a preview.

5 different carriers launch 92 aircraft from the deck

Nimitz Class 20 planes F/A-18E-F-35C mix

LHA-6 12 STOVL F-35B-8 VTOL

CDG 16 Rafale M

QE2 24 STOVL F-35B

L-61 Jaun Carlos 12 Harrier

More to follow soon

Release may be a do it yourself lua code "paste in" update or as complete as I can get permission to release 🙂

Edited by Beldin
add video
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update

The French carriers Charles De Gaulle and Clemenceau are almost ready. Updated lua files will be posted in original Mod creators thread for each ship. (I'll provide a link here) the Charles Dr Gaulle should be posted in a few days and the Clemenceau shortly there after depending on how fast the testing can be done. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...