BFVG Harrier Field Ops Mod

SUNTSAG

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome work!

This will more than likely be used in the 504th for some of our mission making moving forward. ;-)

Cheers Matey :thumbup:

I have also now updated the first post which now includes template.miz files for Normandy and 1.5. both files contain Harrier Field Bases (with Runways) and multi slot Helo FARPS. There is also an NTTR version in post #48. I hope you enjoy.....cheers :pilotfly:

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i am pleased people are enjoying our Mod, glad to see some videos coming in of what people use them for. Very Inspiring :)

Thanks All

Cheers Specter

How to not love it?:thumbup::thumbup: It's the perfect addon for the incredible AV-8N from Razbam

Thanks to you and all the team for this incredible job.

I would like to add my praise for this awesome addition to the Harrier!! I just wish that ED would hurry up and give us the ability to manipulate objects within the ME in real time 3D! This is such a wonderful Mod but yet so frustrating to have to continually go in and out of the actual mission in order to see what you've done with the various objects. In any case, I am loving it! Thanks to everyone in your team. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Is anybody else having trouble with this mod in 2.5?? It works beautifully for me as long as I stay in single player but when I try to join a server online (my own squad server that has this mod installed and enabled as well), I get a red shield at the top and when I click on that, I get a message that simply reads, "Bazar/Structtable.sht" and I cannot join any server.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Until ED fix the objects on the Server - Client relationship there is nothing that BFVG can do.

Using the FARP part always did and will break an IC.

A fix will be required for the StructTable.sht file due to additions in 2.5... therefore there will be difficulty in using the old .sht file...

Edited by Gizzy

SIGBLOCK.png

Gizzy, I believe that you are mistaken about that. Very shortly after this mod was posted, I installed it along with a squadmate of mine and we spent a hour or so online in 1.5 OpenBeta with me hosting, enjoying this mod. So it has not always been broken, but it definitely is in 2.5.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In 1.5xxx she was good... the MOD part that you install in Programme files rather than Saved Games should break the IC check with 1.5xxx servers that had IC enforced.

If servers IC not enforced then of course there are no probs and all is good. On the 299th we do not enforce the IC and so it worked fine with 1.5 beta.

I have not tried it yet but if you edit the 2.5 .sht file putting in the relevant BVFG lines from the old .sht file there is a chance that the FARP side might still work but 2.5 FARPS have now 2 options ( 1pad & 4 pad) so it might not work. The edit is required as the .sht file in 2.5 contains new additional lines than the old 1.5 one.

Of course there are object issues though for the other stuff.

I'm sure the BVFG lads will look at it soon...

SIGBLOCK.png

It's not broken, its because ED changed the IC again in the server.lua. There's now three sections of IC configurable by the server admin. As it happens, most Server owners will be oblivious. Reach out to them and ask for it.

Yes, with IC set to off, it will still stop a connection. Yes. Not the mod. Ed.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Hi All,

Here is a link to the new 2.5 version of the FARP only mod. Seeing as how ED kindly gave us a single FARP to use in game, I have adapted our mod to use this instead of the 4 slot option. Of course this means you can now use both AM2 matting and 4 slot FARPS in the same mission.

You can spawn your aircraft as a "RAMP START" or "PARKING HOT START" which will place the aircraft on the centre of the pad. You MUST then convert it to a ground or ground hot start or the aircraft will explode. You may have to adjust either the aircraft or mats orientation.

Download the following folder and place it in your JSGME/OvGME _Mods folder within DCS. Delete our previous version (BFVG AM2 FARP) or deactivate it, which ever is your preference.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1B7SHy--Z545brYBvLj6JG-Q1UbPadKJl?usp=sharing

If you have created a mission that contains our original AM2 mat FARP, simply go into the mission editor and select the FARP. click on the FARP icon and in the drop down TYPE select Helipad Single. Job done. You will still need the original nBFVG Harrier Pack we originally published. No changes were required for this element.

It still will not pass integrity check and the new integrity version has additional elements that makes all servers green shielded despite the server having unchecked Integrity Check. The fix for this can be found here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=200774

Please enjoy the update, many thanks.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...