DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

It worked before the update ,very strange .

in the CTRL-REF Page also it doesn't move the integer.

Can you look into it?

Thanks

I just tried those lines with 2.5 and TACAN works, no problems.

If the CTRL-Ref page doesn't show any data then there is something wrong with DCS-BIOS or comm to/from DCS-BIOS.

DCSFP error log is empty?

absolutely no any entry in DCS.log, DCS-bios.log

@pdmarsh,@arthur

OK, so the problem that i found that i updated DCSFP version to the latest beta DCSFlightpanels_x64_2.2.129.zip,

which is problematic so i suggest to remain on the latest stable ver : 103

now every thing is working fine!!

Excellent, thanks for the feedback.

@pdmarsh,@arthur

OK, so the problem that i found that i updated DCSFP version to the latest beta DCSFlightpanels_x64_2.2.129.zip,

which is problematic so i suggest to remain on the latest stable ver : 103

now every thing is working fine!!

I've had a discussion with pdmarsh regarding adding some new profiles to DCS-BIOS and I'll do the M2000C if I get enough donations to purchase the module.

Be aware though that all airframes are different and as we have seen before some controls could not be implemented or only partially implemented. But I will do my best.

These are AWSOME news!!!:pilotfly: Tell me where I can donate. :thumbup::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Founder of the -=VDS=-

:pilotfly:

HI og_wolf,

I have attached my P-51D profile. You will have to change the hardware IDs in a text editor to match your own panel ID numbers. I don't recall how well I labeled each configuration, but there should be some indication of what button or switch does what. Let me know of any questions.

Thanks,

Paul

Thank you! It's a nice start point. I used yours Switch Panel config and started to prepare own Multi Panel as yours didn't load (different panel api version?). But I have problem with values displayed on LCD. It's more or less garbage.

For example I set ALTIMETER_VALUE to upper LCD in ALT mode and it displays something... but only once in a while it's a correct value. Rest of the time there are just strange big numbers. In DCS-BIOS Control Reference everythings looks good (same as in game).

What am I doing wrong? :helpsmilie:

Thank you! It's a nice start point. I used yours Switch Panel config and started to prepare own Multi Panel as yours didn't load (different panel api version?). But I have problem with values displayed on LCD. It's more or less garbage.

For example I set ALTIMETER_VALUE to upper LCD in ALT mode and it displays something... but only once in a while it's a correct value. Rest of the time there are just strange big numbers. In DCS-BIOS Control Reference everythings looks good (same as in game).

What am I doing wrong? :helpsmilie:

I'm glad the profile is helping a little. Regarding the Multi Panel configuration, my P-51D profile was made prior to a significant change in DCSFlightpanels. Before that, the Multi Panel could have only one configuration. Now, the buttons and displays can have multiple profiles depending on the position of the selector dial, i.e. ALT, VS, HDG, etc. Unfortunately, earlier profiles have to be redone for the Multi Panel.

I don't know what might be wrong with the display. I tested this last night with the P-51D and did not see any problem. I put ALTIMETER_VALUE in the upper LCD display while in ALT mode as you did and it reported the proper altitude throughout a wide range. You might try testing this with another module and/or another value, e.g. engine RPM, to see if proper data is being displayed. If not, you might try reinstalling the device driver (I know, the standard response :)). Unfortunately, not all DCS-BIOS module profiles have built-in formulas to convert raw data into meaningful numbers. That was something we started to do with later profiles. Depending on which module you test with, you might have to use a formula.

Paul

This afternon i was installing the multipanel and the switch panel.

In my frst attemp to setup, everything works bad, gear lights change colors at ramdon, the values on the displays go crazy, etc.

Then i realized that i was using the pre.release verison of DCSfligtpanel, so i download the release version and then everything start to work correct !

I just want to thanks all the work done on the tool, really impressive

And now a more complicated question:

for the VVI on the KA50 i am using this formula:

((VARIO_SPEED/65536)*30)-15

But the problem with that is the values are not correct because those values have different scales in diferent parts of the instrument.

In my helios profiles i have a function to do that, but dont know how to doit in DCSFP

Any of you has the correct way to do it?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi Capt Zeen,

I'll take a look at this tomorrow and see if I can come up with a formula that will at least be close. Formulas for nonlinear scales get fairly complicated and might not work well directly in DCSFP.

Paul

Thanks!

You should be able to nest ifless() and ifmore() in the formula. Try the formula sandbox.

If you have a functioning formula for each range of the vario then add them to nested calls of ifless() and ifmore().

This would be equal to "if VALUE is in between x & y use formula_a else if VALUE is in between k & l use formula_b"

ifless(1 5 (ifmore(1 2 3 4)) 99)
ifmore(1 5 (ifmore(1 2 3 4)) 99)

I have updated the pre-release. I'd appreciate it if you could try the latest pre-release.

This afternon i was installing the multipanel and the switch panel.

In my frst attemp to setup, everything works bad, gear lights change colors at ramdon, the values on the displays go crazy, etc.

Then i realized that i was using the pre.release verison of DCSfligtpanel, so i download the release version and then everything start to work correct !

I just want to thanks all the work done on the tool, really impressive

And now a more complicated question:

for the VVI on the KA50 i am using this formula:

((VARIO_SPEED/65536)*30)-15

But the problem with that is the values are not correct because those values have different scales in diferent parts of the instrument.

In my helios profiles i have a function to do that, but dont know how to doit in DCSFP

Thanks a lot in advance

Edited by ArturDCS

@Capt Zeen -- It turns out that the VVI data in the Ka-50 is linear even though the gauge itself shows a changing scale. The following formula works pretty well.

(VARIO_SPEED*0.0009155)-30

This formula will show whole numbers only, e.g. 1, 5, 10, -20, etc. So, for most of the range from 1 to 2, for example, the display will only show 1. If you want better resolution, you can use the formula below to add a decimal place. However, no dot will appear on the display and anything from 0.1-0.9 will show as 1-9 on the display. 1 will show as 10, which really means 1.0. It's probably not worth the confusion, but here is the formula.

((VARIO_SPEED*0.0009155)-30)*10

Finally, the only display on the Multi Panel that will show the minus sign for negative numbers is the one labeled "VS."

I hope this helps.

Paul

Hi

Thank You for This great work, Its great to see that we can use Saitek Flight panels in DCS :thumbup:.

After long time reading this instruction it will be going forward, but for me it stop early with this message.

screenshot446yunl.png

If i understand the Message correct, i have to change a little-

My version is DCS.openbeta.

If iam on the right way, i have to change DCS in DCS.open beta but where ?:music_whistling:

Or is this Stupid what i Wrote ? i understand nothing in DCS BIOS :helpsmilie:

You have to have DCS-BIOS in each version of DCS you have installed.

Make sure you have it in your export.lua for each version.

Hi

Thank You for This great work, Its great to see that we can use Saitek Flight panels in DCS :thumbup:.

After long time reading this instruction it will be going forward, but for me it stop early with this message.

If i understand the Message correct, i have to change a little-

My version is DCS.openbeta.

If iam on the right way, i have to change DCS in DCS.open beta but where ?:music_whistling:

Or is this Stupid what i Wrote ? i understand nothing in DCS BIOS :helpsmilie:

2018-03-31_093528.png.25152dec0409e8d30ecfac4b6fec7269.png

Check the CTRL-Ref page, does it work? Instructions in first post in this thread.

In your screenshot I can't see your folder structure, make sure you have DCS-BIOS in each version of DCS.

Hi Thank you for Your Answer

It looks nothinting Different in my folder ?

and Export.lua must be correct :huh:

@Capt Zeen -- It turns out that the VVI data in the Ka-50 is linear even though the gauge itself shows a changing scale. The following formula works pretty well.

(VARIO_SPEED*0.0009155)-30

This formula will show whole numbers only, e.g. 1, 5, 10, -20, etc. So, for most of the range from 1 to 2, for example, the display will only show 1. If you want better resolution, you can use the formula below to add a decimal place. However, no dot will appear on the display and anything from 0.1-0.9 will show as 1-9 on the display. 1 will show as 10, which really means 1.0. It's probably not worth the confusion, but here is the formula.

((VARIO_SPEED*0.0009155)-30)*10

Finally, the only display on the Multi Panel that will show the minus sign for negative numbers is the one labeled "VS."

I hope this helps.

Paul

Thanks a lot!

i tested and work pretty well.

Same resoult as:

((VARIO_SPEED/65536)*60)-30

Ok. looks like i got everything working on the PZ70 for the KA50:

- CRS Position: display with Desired Course, LCD knob with HSI_COURSE_ROT +/- , Auto Throtle switch with HSI_DH_DTA auto/manual

- HDG position: display with Heading

- IAS position: display with IAS

- VS position: display with radar altimeter and VVI

- ALT position: display Baro-Altimeter and QFE pressure, LCD knob with QFE Knob inc/dec

Now a question....

Is possible to use the lights on the buttons of the panel to show the state of lamps on the cockpit? or the lights only works with the button itself?

Thanks in advance.

Just in case some one else want to use my KA50 profile, here you got it.

UPDATE:

Radar altimeter fixed ! ! !!

PZ70

- CRS Position: display with Desired Course, LCD knob with HSI_COURSE_ROT +/- , Auto Throtle switch with HSI_DH_DTA auto/manual

- HDG position: display with Heading

- IAS position: display with IAS

- VS position: display with radar altimeter and VVI

- ALT position: display Baro-Altimeter and QFE pressure, LCD knob with QFE Knob inc/dec

PZ55

-GEARLEDS 100% operatives like in the cockpit

-GEAR LEVER activate gear lever

-Weel rotator with radio selector for VHF2, VHF1, SW, and Ground Crew. Last option (start) empty

-Master BAT activates batt 1 cover and switch

-Master ALT activates batt 2 cover and switch

-Avionics Master activates Inu power, K-041 power and Nav system power

-Fuel pump activates FWD and AFT fuel pumps

-DE-ICE activates rotor anti ice and engine anti ice

-PITOT HEAT activates the two pitots heats

- COWL (empty)

-Lights PANEL activate cockpit light panel

-BEACON activae beacon light

-NAV activate navigation lights at 100%

-STROBE activate pit lights

-TAXI activate formation lights at 100%

-LANDING activates landing lights

In case you got problems with the profile, copy the lines from the file between "BeginPanel" and "EndPanel" of each one, and paste it on your profile file.

hope you like it !!

#This file can be manually edited using any ASCII editor.
#File created on 07/04/2018 0:00:00 07/04/2018 14:21:17
#  ***Do not change the location nor content of the line below***
Airframe=Ka50

PanelType=PZ55SwitchPanel
PanelInstanceID=\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d67#7&3897939a&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
PanelSettingsVersion=0X
BeginPanel
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1KNOB_ENGINE_OFF|radio selector VHF2}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{RADIO_SELECTOR|SET_STATE|0|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1KNOB_ENGINE_RIGHT|radio seelctor VHF1}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{RADIO_SELECTOR|SET_STATE|1|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1KNOB_ENGINE_LEFT|radio selector SW}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{RADIO_SELECTOR|SET_STATE|2|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1KNOB_ENGINE_BOTH|radio selector gr cr}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{RADIO_SELECTOR|SET_STATE|3|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1LEVER_GEAR_DOWN|gear down}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{GEAR_LEVER|SET_STATE|1|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1LEVER_GEAR_UP|gear up}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{GEAR_LEVER|SET_STATE|0|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_MASTER_BAT|batt 1 ON}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{ELEC_BATTERY_1_COVER|SET_STATE|1|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{ELEC_BATTERY_1|SET_STATE|1|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_MASTER_BAT|batt 1 OFF}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{ELEC_BATTERY_1|SET_STATE|0|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{ELEC_BATTERY_1_COVER|SET_STATE|0|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_MASTER_ALT|batt 2 ON}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{ELEC_BATTERY_2_COVER|SET_STATE|1|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{ELEC_BATTERY_2|SET_STATE|1|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_MASTER_ALT|batt 2 OFF}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{ELEC_BATTERY_2|SET_STATE|0|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{ELEC_BATTERY_2_COVER|SET_STATE|0|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_PANEL|cockpit panel light}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{LIGHT_COCKPIT|SET_STATE|1|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_PANEL|cockpit panel light}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{LIGHT_COCKPIT|SET_STATE|0|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_BEACON|beacon on}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{LIGHT_BEACON|SET_STATE|1|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_BEACON|beacon off}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{LIGHT_BEACON|SET_STATE|0|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_NAV|nav lights on}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{OP_NAV_LIGHTS|SET_STATE|3|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_NAV|nav lights off}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{OP_NAV_LIGHTS|SET_STATE|0|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_STROBE|tip light on}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{LIGHT_ROTOR_TIP|SET_STATE|1|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_STROBE|tip lights off}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{LIGHT_ROTOR_TIP|SET_STATE|0|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_LANDING|landing light on}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{LIGHT_LANDING_ON_RETR_OFF|SET_STATE|2|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_LANDING|landing light off}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{LIGHT_LANDING_ON_RETR_OFF|SET_STATE|1|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_TAXI|form light on}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{LIGHT_FORMATION|SET_STATE|3|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_LIGHTS_TAXI|form light 0ff}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{LIGHT_FORMATION|SET_STATE|0|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_DE_ICE|de icing systems on}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{OP_ROTOR_DEICE|SET_STATE|1|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{OP_ENG_DEICE|SET_STATE|2|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_DE_ICE|deicing systems off}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{OP_ROTOR_DEICE|SET_STATE|0|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{OP_ENG_DEICE|SET_STATE|1|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_PITOT_HEAT|pitots heat on}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{OP_PITOT_PORT_HEAT|SET_STATE|1|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{OP_PITOT_RAM_HEAT|SET_STATE|1|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_PITOT_HEAT|pitots heat off}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{OP_PITOT_PORT_HEAT|SET_STATE|0|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{OP_PITOT_RAM_HEAT|SET_STATE|0|0}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_FUEL_PUMP|fuel pumps ON}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{FUEL_FORWARD_PUMP_POWER|SET_STATE|1|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{FUEL_AFT_PUMP_POWER|SET_STATE|1|200}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_FUEL_PUMP|fuel pumps OFF}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{FUEL_AFT_PUMP_POWER|SET_STATE|0|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{FUEL_FORWARD_PUMP_POWER|SET_STATE|0|200}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{1SWITCHKEY_AVIONICS_MASTER|nav systems on}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{PPK800_INU_POWER|SET_STATE|1|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{K041_POWER|SET_STATE|1|200}\o/DCSBIOSInput{NAV_POWER|SET_STATE|1|500}
SwitchPanelDCSBIOSControl{0SWITCHKEY_AVIONICS_MASTER|DCS-BIOS}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{PPK800_INU_POWER|SET_STATE|0|0}\o/DCSBIOSInput{K041_POWER|SET_STATE|0|200}\o/DCSBIOSInput{NAV_POWER|SET_STATE|0|500}
SwitchPanelLedUp{DARK|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_NOSE_DOWN|Equals|0}}
SwitchPanelLedUp{RED|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_NOSE__UP|Equals|1}}
SwitchPanelLedUp{DARK|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_NOSE__UP|Equals|0}}
SwitchPanelLedUp{GREEN|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_NOSE_DOWN|Equals|1}}
SwitchPanelLedLeft{DARK|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_L_MAIN_DOWN|Equals|0}}
SwitchPanelLedLeft{RED|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_L_MAIN_UP|Equals|1}}
SwitchPanelLedLeft{DARK|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_L_MAIN_UP|Equals|0}}
SwitchPanelLedLeft{GREEN|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_L_MAIN_DOWN|Equals|1}}
SwitchPanelLedRight{DARK|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_R_MAIN_DOWN|Equals|0}}
SwitchPanelLedRight{RED|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_R_MAIN_UP|Equals|1}}
SwitchPanelLedRight{DARK|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_R_MAIN_UP|Equals|0}}
SwitchPanelLedRight{GREEN|DCSBiosOutput{GEAR_R_MAIN_DOWN|Equals|1}}
ManualLandingGearLEDs{False}
EndPanel

PanelType=PZ70MultiPanel
PanelInstanceID=\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#7&33eb559b&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
PanelSettingsVersion=2X
BeginPanel
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControl{IAS}\o/{1HDG_BUTTON|DCS-BIOS}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{AP_BANK_HOLD_BTN|SET_STATE|1|10}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControl{IAS}\o/{0HDG_BUTTON|DCS-BIOS}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{AP_BANK_HOLD_BTN|SET_STATE|1|10}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControl{ALT}\o/{1LCD_WHEEL_DEC|ALT QFE Knob dec}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{ALT_QFE_KNOB|VARIABLE_STEP|-200|0}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControl{ALT}\o/{1LCD_WHEEL_INC|ALT QFE Knob inc}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{ALT_QFE_KNOB|VARIABLE_STEP|200|0}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControl{CRS}\o/{1LCD_WHEEL_DEC|HSI_COURSE_ROT dec}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{HSI_COURSE_ROT|VARIABLE_STEP|-1000|0}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControl{CRS}\o/{1LCD_WHEEL_INC|HSI_COURSE_ROT inc}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{HSI_COURSE_ROT|VARIABLE_STEP|1000|0}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControl{CRS}\o/{0AUTO_THROTTLE|HSI_DH_DTA auto}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{HSI_DH_DTA_MANUAL_AUTO|SET_STATE|0|0}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControl{CRS}\o/{1AUTO_THROTTLE|HSI_DH_DTA manual}\o/\o/DCSBIOSInput{HSI_DH_DTA_MANUAL_AUTO|SET_STATE|1|0}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControlLCD{VS}\o/{LowerLCD}\o/DCSBiosOutputFormula{((VARIO_SPEED/65536)*60)-30}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControlLCD{VS}\o/{UpperLCD}\o/DCSBiosOutputFormula{Ifless ( RALT_ALT 61138 (Ifless ( RALT_ALT 54591 ( Ifless ( RALT_ALT 49420 ( Ifless ( RALT_ALT 30350 ( Ifless ( RALT_ALT 12045 (RALT_ALT/602,25)  ((0,00163*(RALT_ALT-12045))+20)) )  ((0,00524*(RALT_ALT-30350))+50)) )  ((0,00967*(RALT_ALT-49420))+150)) ) ((0,01527*(RALT_ALT-54591))+200)) )  300 ) }
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControlLCD{IAS}\o/{UpperLCD}\o/DCSBiosOutputFormula{truncate((AIRSPEED*350)/65536)}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControlLCD{HDG}\o/{UpperLCD}\o/DCSBiosOutputFormula{(HSI_HDG/65536)*360}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControlLCD{ALT}\o/{UpperLCD}\o/DCSBiosOutputFormula{truncate((ALT_1000M/65536)*10000)}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControlLCD{ALT}\o/{LowerLCD}\o/DCSBiosOutputFormula{truncate(((ALT_QFE_PRESS/65536)*200)+600)}
MultiPanelDCSBIOSControlLCD{CRS}\o/{UpperLCD}\o/DCSBiosOutputFormula{(HSI_DES_COURSE/65536)*360}
EndPanel

#--------------------------------------------------------------------
#Below are all the Virtual Keycodes in use listed. You can manually edit this file using these codes.
#	LBUTTON
#	RBUTTON
#	CANCEL
#	MBUTTON
#	XBUTTON1
#	XBUTTON2
#	BACK
#	TAB
#	CLEAR
#	RETURN
#	SHIFT
#	CONTROL
#	MENU
#	PAUSE
#	CAPITAL
#	KANA
#	HANGEUL
#	HANGUL
#	JUNJA
#	FINAL
#	HANJA
#	KANJI
#	ESCAPE
#	CONVERT
#	NONCONVERT
#	ACCEPT
#	MODECHANGE
#	SPACE
#	PRIOR
#	NEXT
#	END
#	HOME
#	LEFT
#	UP
#	RIGHT
#	DOWN
#	SELECT
#	PRINT
#	EXECUTE
#	SNAPSHOT
#	INSERT
#	DELETE
#	HELP
#	VK_0
#	VK_1
#	VK_2
#	VK_3
#	VK_4
#	VK_5
#	VK_6
#	VK_7
#	VK_8
#	VK_9
#	VK_A
#	VK_B
#	VK_C
#	VK_D
#	VK_E
#	VK_F
#	VK_G
#	VK_H
#	VK_I
#	VK_J
#	VK_K
#	VK_L
#	VK_M
#	VK_N
#	VK_O
#	VK_P
#	VK_Q
#	VK_R
#	VK_S
#	VK_T
#	VK_U
#	VK_V
#	VK_W
#	VK_X
#	VK_Y
#	VK_Z
#	LWIN
#	RWIN
#	APPS
#	SLEEP
#	NUMPAD0
#	NUMPAD1
#	NUMPAD2
#	NUMPAD3
#	NUMPAD4
#	NUMPAD5
#	NUMPAD6
#	NUMPAD7
#	NUMPAD8
#	NUMPAD9
#	MULTIPLY
#	ADD
#	SEPARATOR
#	SUBTRACT
#	DECIMAL
#	DIVIDE
#	F1
#	F2
#	F3
#	F4
#	F5
#	F6
#	F7
#	F8
#	F9
#	F10
#	F11
#	F12
#	F13
#	F14
#	F15
#	F16
#	F17
#	F18
#	F19
#	F20
#	F21
#	F22
#	F23
#	F24
#	NUMLOCK
#	SCROLL
#	LSHIFT
#	RSHIFT
#	LCONTROL
#	RCONTROL
#	LMENU
#	RMENU
#	BROWSER_BACK
#	BROWSER_FORWARD
#	BROWSER_REFRESH
#	BROWSER_STOP
#	BROWSER_SEARCH
#	BROWSER_FAVORITES
#	BROWSER_HOME
#	VOLUME_MUTE
#	VOLUME_DOWN
#	VOLUME_UP
#	MEDIA_NEXT_TRACK
#	MEDIA_PREV_TRACK
#	MEDIA_STOP
#	MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE
#	LAUNCH_MAIL
#	LAUNCH_MEDIA_SELECT
#	LAUNCH_APP1
#	LAUNCH_APP2
#	OEM_1
#	OEM_PLUS
#	OEM_COMMA
#	OEM_MINUS
#	OEM_PERIOD
#	OEM_2
#	OEM_3
#	OEM_4
#	OEM_5
#	OEM_6
#	OEM_7
#	OEM_8
#	OEM_102
#	PROCESSKEY
#	PACKET
#	ATTN
#	CRSEL
#	EXSEL
#	EREOF
#	PLAY
#	ZOOM
#	NONAME
#	PA1
#	OEM_CLEAR

Saitek_DCS_Profile.rar

Edited by Capt Zeen

Here is my Mi8 profile. I post it here just because I went through the hassle of programming ALL the circuit breakers ON and OFF of the overhead on the AVIONICS MASTER switch of my saitek switch panel. This should save some of you some time. Just edit the .binding file with Notepad++ and copy/paste the part you want in your own profile if you don't want to use mine as it is.:thumbup:

Oh, yes, I also played with the 3 landing gear leds of the switch panel since it was no use for the mi8:

Front wheel led: APU: red: fire, yellow: spooling, green:nominal rpm

Left main wheel led: left engine: red: fire, yellow: spooling or low, green: nominal rpm

Right main wheel led: right engine and same color code than for the left engine.

Mi8.zip

Edited by BaD CrC