[post editor] color choice inoperative

Azrayen

Hello

I can't use the color choice in the post editor, the box with the colors doesn't show, only a small white rectangle (see attached screenshot taken while writting this post).

[edit] The colorbox works well in quickresponse & quickedit modes.

I'm using the standart editor, not the WYSIWYG one.

I'm using IE 6.0 (yes, I know, but my boss doesn't...)

I visit other vBulletin boards with the same browser, and don't have problem there... (but the websites I'm referring to are vBulletin 3.6.8, not 3.7.1 as it's here).

Does anyone have the same issue ? Note that if I type "by hand" the colour codes, it still works

I'll try later tonight, with other browsers, when @ home.

Cheers

Az'

colorbox.jpg.a99f82a09f1d182394ba5629d43d532f.jpg

Edited by Azrayen

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

You need to do it in the simple mode, then you get to choose the colors, as soon as you get in advanced mode this ability is gone... try now to edit your old post and after you press edit you'll have an ability to change colors, but as soon you hit the advanced you'll loose them for some reasons...

Edited by Peyoteros

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, back there.

You need to do it in the simple mode, then you get to choose the colors, as soon as you get in advanced mode this ability is gone... try now to edit your old post and after you press edit you'll have an ability to change colors, but as soon you hit the advanced you'll loose them for some reasons...

Thanks for advice, but I didn't really ask a workaround (I can, afther all, type the balises manually). As this is a bug (yes, really, other vBulletin boards I know don't have this problem), the only purpose of this post was to alert, if necessary, ED's webmasters.

Cheers

Az'

spacer.png