Problem with 15th mission

rge75

warning, contains spoiler about events in the last mission.

EDIT: It's not the last mission, sorry for the mistake in the topic title

EDIT2: title now corrected

When I transport the 2nd cargo and when I get the failure, I bring down the cargo, land the Mi-8 and shut it down. The commander says: "Landed! Stop the engines. Andrey, after power-off please check the gearbox condition. I'll contact Sokrat and ask him for a maintenance team and also to take our cargo". After that, nothing happens.

I obviously missed something to trigger the next event? So what do I have to do to make the mission progress?

Edited by rge75

Hello mate :),

It's horrible to realize how the details of a (even good) campaign vanishes quickly from memory once you have finished the campaign. I only vaguely recall what you are narrating about this mission. I don't have the "pictures" in mind anymore.

"... Stop the engines... power-off..." : make sure you have really stopped the engine and powered-off all the aircraft : LWIN + End

And also, maybe be... patient... to let time for the trigger to work?

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

Tony, looks like you have to replay the whole campaign in that case ;-)

Well, I first shut it down manually (only engine, not completel because I thought the radio is still needed to contact Sokrat), but when I did not get any other speech (e.g. an ok from Andrey that he'll check the gearbox or the contact to Sokrat), I also used Win-End. After a while I turned on battery again because nothing happened. Well, I did not wait forever but IMO long enough. I mean, shouldn't I hear the commander contacting Sokrat? Or shouldn't I get a feedback from Andrey?

• ED Team
Tony, looks like you have to replay the whole campaign in that case ;-)

Well, I first shut it down manually (only engine, not completel because I thought the radio is still needed to contact Sokrat), but when I did not get any other speech (e.g. an ok from Andrey that he'll check the gearbox or the contact to Sokrat), I also used Win-End. After a while I turned on battery again because nothing happened. Well, I did not wait forever but IMO long enough. I mean, shouldn't I hear the commander contacting Sokrat? Or shouldn't I get a feedback from Andrey?

Hi!

First of all, it's not the last mission.

I have checked the triggers. After You get the mentioned message there should be no additional actions made for mission to end.

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

• ED Team
Oh...good to know. I thougth it's the last one (mission 15?) and I was already slightly disapointed that it's "almost over" now.

Thanks for checking. So I should simply have waited longer? Simply LWin-End and wait, right? I'll give it another try tomorrow.

By design if You hear mentioned message, the mission success message should come right after without any additional actions.

Best Regards, Dmitry.

• ED Team

One more note.

When You should have that message "Landed! Stop the engines. etc." Helicopter needs to be not damaged for success.

Best Regards, Dmitry.

I apologize...I just had a look at the video and there indeed was that message "Task completed" (even with a short noise). I simply didn't notice because I was busy shutting down the engines. Thus, all good with the mission/triggers.

Personally I think it would have been cool to have a radio message contacting Sokrat before the "Task completed" message.

Shame on you rge75 for your double fault :lol:

1) It is not the last mission

2) Mission was completed but you did not notice

;)

• Like 1

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

• ED Team
I apologize...I just had a look at the video and there indeed was that message "Task completed" (even with a short noise). I simply didn't notice because I was busy shutting down the engines. Thus, all good with the mission/triggers.

Personally I think it would have been cool to have a radio message contacting Sokrat before the "Task completed" message.

OK.

It's good to know that everything is in right order. :)

Best Regards, Dmitry.

rge75,

Maybe you can edit the title of this thread with the right mission number, not to induce people in error.

- Tony -