meet......A-10C!

Guest IguanaKing
I dont like the big old thingy poking out the front.....is that a refueling pod or no?

No. That is a pitot/static mast. Its pretty common on aircraft that are undergoing RDT&E for new configurations. It won't be there on the production model. ;)

alright. i know of people pimping out their cars with chrome rims and stuff like that, but does it have to come like this?

a10--001b.jpg

hahaha. nothing better than getting your butt owned by a 30mm chrome plated gatling gun with a peace symbol in the center :D

The chroming might be there to protect against rust/corrosion or they might have always been like that but through wear and tear through general use the chrome tarnishes/melts away from the muzzle heat?

Iguanaking should be able to answer that one

As for the peace symbol I just find that ironic.

The chroming might be there to protect against rust/corrosion or they might have always been like that but through wear and tear through general use the chrome tarnishes/melts away from the muzzle heat?

Iguanaking should be able to answer that one

As for the peace symbol I just find that ironic.

Or perhaps its a Demo Team a/c?

alright. i know of people pimping out their cars with chrome rims and stuff like that, but does it have to come like this?

a10--001b.jpg

hahaha. nothing better than getting your butt owned by a 30mm chrome plated gatling gun with a peace symbol in the center :D

Some special tuning you got there.:thumbup: Can we see the wheels?;)

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Trey "Lou" Rawls! Now that's Classic!:pilotfly:

What a great callsign for the pilot

Good use of his name... High marks

for that one!

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.

What's going to happen the the current A-10As? Would hate to see them leave my state. :cry:

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Hitman is right about the chrome, they are only chromed on the stateside demo jets out of Pope AFB NC. and DM AZ.

Aeroscout, all the A-10As will be converted into A-10Cs. What state are you from...I can tell if if BRAC is closing or realigning your base.

Ugly but well hung!

The A-10s neear me are based in Hartford CT and southern Mass.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

What's going to happen the the current A-10As? Would hate to see them leave my state. :cry:

For some reason I heard Maryland National Guard's air wing is moving to Texas?!?!?!? If they do I am gonna be really ticked cause I was thinking about joining and flying an A-10 after I graduate if I cant get into the Naval or Airforce academy's. My moms, cousins husband is a retired admiral from the maryland guard so I was gonna get him to recommend me but if they are gonna switch their wing I guess that deal is off:cry::cry:

Thats too bad. I heard somewhere that the ones here in hartford are moving too. I sure hope not. :cry:

Ok, thanks. looks like most of them are staying. (9 are going to maine and 6 are retireing though. :cry:)