Squirrelly slewing...

Aim9guy

I have a hat button on my throttle mapped to slew the Sval sensor in X and Y. It moves too fast and I can't accurately designate with it. I tried the axis adjustment in settings, but I'm afraid I don't know what I'm doing...any suggestions?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

If it's still fast you can reduce the saturation on the axis. I dropped my saturation for 50 and put in a 25 curve. Smooth as butter and precise.

Windows 11 | ASUS B650E-F STRIX | AMD 7800X3D | G.Skill 64Gb DDR5 6200 30-36-36-48 w/ tuned secondary/tertiary | RTX 4090 undervolted curve | MSI MPG A1000G PSU | VKB MCG Gunfighter Ultimate + Rudder Pedals + WH Throttle |  HP Reverb G2

Are there any definitions of each of the 3 (dead zone, saturation, curvature) items listed in that tab? I have a good enough understanding of each but an actual definition I have never seen. It would certainly be helpful.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

• 10 months later...
If you use the target software i finally found an easy fix for this problem that can be used in all modules that employ a slew of some kind : find the "zoom" value for an axis and turn it negative for a slower slew.

same noob issue with my slewing ability - so very, very grateful for ALL the replies on this topic. So my really dumb question, what is meant by target software? is this in the settings for the HOTAS rather than using the in game AXIS settings (as was answered in an earlier post)?

Thank you

same noob issue with my slewing ability - so very, very grateful for ALL the replies on this topic. So my really dumb question, what is meant by target software? is this in the settings for the HOTAS rather than using the in game AXIS settings (as was answered in an earlier post)?

Thank you

Target software comes with some Thrustmaster controllers http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/target I am unsure though I think there are similar apps with other manufacturers of controllers. Basically binds buttons and such of the controller to the corresponding keyboard input, etc.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain