Changing text and font colors - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-28-2020, 05:26 AM   #1
bofhlusr

Default Changing text and font colors

How do I change the font colors of the HUD in-game (rCtrl-h doesn't seem to be working for me) and change the default HUD color?

Also, how do I change the color and the fonts of the text displayed on the top left side of the game screen (where the fps is displayed)?

Thanks.
Win Pro 10, A-10c (rarely used, but started with Falcon AT!), P3D v4 (100+ add-ons mostly ORBX), i7-8700k, 16 GB 3200 Mhz RAM, Gigabyte Z370M DS3H, Corsair water cooler, EVGA SuperNOVA Gold 650W, PNY GTX 1070ti, Dell 27" G-sync monitor, Logitech 3D Pro, NVMe OS drive, TB's of free space on SSD.
bofhlusr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 01:09 PM   #2
d0ppler

You can only switch between DAY/NIGHT (green/orange). It's a switch below your left MFD somewhere. The brightness can be adjusted with the INTEN rocker on your UFC.
d0ppler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 06:41 AM   #3
AvgWhiteGuy

I would love to know how to change the font color of the text on both sides of the top; radio responses & COMMS menu. Sometimes the contrast just sucks against the background and a brighter color (orange or ??) would be much more suited to us senior armchair flyers that couldn't pass the eye exam.

Tags
colors, fonts, hud