Throttle slide doesn't work in Logitech Wingman Cordless - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-04-2016, 02:40 PM   #1
bofhlusr

Default Throttle slide doesn't work in Logitech Wingman Cordless

Hi, I am a newbie running the A-10C in Windows 10. In Instant Action or in the training missions, I can't get anything on the throttle slider. So I've had to use the - or + key in the numeric keypad. I've not changed anything in Options/Controls. The game correctly identifies the gamepad correctly and all other controls such as turning left or right, up or down work. (The gamepad works correctly in Microsoft's FSX game). Alt-Home and Alt-Control works too but not the throttle slider. Please help. Thanks.
bofhlusr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 02:42 PM   #2
Vitormouraa
Veteran

Go to Settings, Controls, then find for "Axis Assign", and you should see "Throttle Both", click on it and move your throttle, click on Ok and it's ready to use.

https://splashonegaming.com

Last edited by Vitormouraa; 02-05-2016 at 10:20 AM.
Vitormouraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 05:18 AM   #3
bofhlusr

Hi, when I click on 'Throttle Both', I'm not getting any kind of feedback or a confirmation from the program. What is supposed to happen when I click on 'Throttle Both'? After one click since there was no dialog box (something like 'Are you sure?', 'Throttle slider re-assigned, etc so I simply pressed Ok at the bottom of the screen). Nothing changed and the throttle still doesn't work. Thanks.

If you're wondering why I'm using the Wingman Cordless, it is because it is easy to carry around. It easily fits in a flat bag and it is cordless. Regular joysticks are bulkier and difficult to pack with clothes in a suitcase. So I'm hoping I can get the throttle to work. By the way, I've disable all start-up programs (anti-virus, the Logitech Profiler program utility, small motherboard related programs that show in the notification tray, etc. ).
Old 02-06-2016, 07:02 AM   #4
bofhlusr

The odd thing is that it works in Windows 8.1 but not in Windows 10.