coming home

SlipBall

How? TFC sold the aircraft.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Can't say I'm particularly concerned about the potential loss of an aircraft that that only served in the N. African & CBI theaters, and on the Eastern Front in limited numbers with the Soviets.

I'll start worrying when they sell off all their Spitfires...

cheers

horseback

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Here's your new Mustangs boys--you can learn to fly 'em on the way to the target!" LTCOL Don Blakeslee, late February 1944

Can't say I'm particularly concerned about the potential loss of an aircraft that that only served in the N. African & CBI theaters, and on the Eastern Front in limited numbers with the Soviets.

I'll start worrying when they sell off all their Spitfires...

cheers

horseback

We have much more respect for this bird in the US.

Many USAAF pilots trained in the P40 in the states and flew it with the 52nd Fighter Group, 5th Fighter Squadron, 15th air Force out of Madna, Italy before transitioning to the P51 in 1944-45. They flew missions in Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Italy in P40s and finally to Berlin In P51s.

Only right it returns. But thanks to TFC for restoring this rare aircraft.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10