BFVG WW2 Airfield Equipment Pack RELEASE

Raz_Specter

Hey guys, by mistake i´ve found a texture conflict with this mod.

The Refueler vehicle, inside WW-Re-Fueler.lua has a destroyed texture calling "gaz-66_p_1.edm"

This edm files enters conflict with the stock GAZ-66 truck so when you destroy this stock truck the destroyed texture is missing creating a green square missing texture file around the GAZ-66.

i´ve tested changing the edm for the Refueler, changing it for example with the tractor destroyed edm one and the issue is gone.

So if you could be so kind to take a look and use another edm for the refueler to avoid conflicts with the stock GAZ-66 i will be very pleased.

Thanks a lot.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Strange, tested on my end and i see the missing texture.

I will try to edit the lua by myself.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• 3 months later...
The download link in the first post works.

Thanks a lot, will download to update the prior version that I had :)

Best wishes.

Edit: Just tried it and it works fine ... however, there are some unused shapes in the Mod that are not compatible with DCS 2.5.5:

- gaz-66_p_1

- hawk-pu_p_1

- rsbn_gsm_p_1

- voronka

- voronka-beton

- VP-MAN_1_idle

They seem to do no harm, but probably it would be best to remove them from the Mod.

Edit2: For those that want to see how the Mod objects look, here is a Catalog of it in PDF format: https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hYczVBscdtL7hOWK6w

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

It may be just me but having this mod installed seems to remove all cockpit shadows in FA18c. Not tried yet with other aircraft.

informenter-marker-1.png

Hi I don't own the Hornet but I have many other airframes and all the shadows work perfectly.

It is extremely unlikely that a ground based mod would have any impact on cockpit shadows. I would recommend a repair to your version of DCS if this persisits. Cheers.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks mate, I've checked this again after a repair and removing all mods except this one. I have the problem with other aircraft now also but it seems to be only in one of my own missions on the Caucasus map. I set up another bare bones mission with just three aircraft and the problem has not reappeared so it must be a peculiarity of the original mission. Sorry to waste your time mate.

Please keep up the good work with mods and your informative mission editor vids.

informenter-marker-1.png

• 2 years later...

Pity the link is broken I'm just getting a 404 Error when trying to download from the first page link......this looks so good too.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Slippa said:

Only just seen these, late, I know but if anyone has these could you re-up them for us vintage hunters please?

Please, keep in mind that this is a 6-year old Mod .. it still works, but the vehicles are no longer moveable:

Djliqqb.jpg

You can try my copy if you want ... goes into /saved games/dcs world/mods/tech/

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26ifMneDmvzsgagtBwbg?e=nX6ke8

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Ah, well I'm only messing about plotting old bits in a field so it shouldn't matter too much.

I've started having a look at a few mods, trying a few out. Completely confused myself with OVgME again in the process haha. Will have another look at the videos etc. I'll get there. I installed a few then went on to other things, should've gone through the process a few times.

Dropped some old Ships in earlier and was pleasantly surprised they still work. Found a sort of platform while looking for a Sommerfeld Tracking type mod. There's no way anyone could take off from it, must be for Helis? I'll keep looking for the right one...

Cheers for upping these Rudel, ever helpful. 🙂

• Like 2