Coming together with MiTech - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-01-2020, 05:01 PM   #11
viper2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiddx View Post
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=260540

What else do you need? You know you won‘t get any dates...
That only says that they have one team for coding three available aircrafts which are far away from bug free or complete, and that they have four other, wait, five other in the pipeline. And everything is so written, that you could do easy tricks with the words.

If they stick to their promises to fix and finish the released ones before touching anything new, you should consider that a release, even as EA, for the F-15 or Mig-23 sounds completely undoable within 2020. So we are talking about 2021. Maybe. Still unrealistic.
Then there is still the Bronco and the Super Tucano. And then, there is the Bo.

So will the Bo get preferred over another module, or can we expect it somewhere around 2025?

You see, a roadmap would not need any specific dates. Even without years, it would be enough if they could tell what they wanna do in what particular order.
People paid a full price for the Mirage, the Harrier and the Mig-19. Razbam is still in the debt to deliver. It doesn't make a good picture for them if they keep announcing one module after the other while they still can't get existing ones fixed. They can't even get their bug section managed...
Old 02-01-2020, 06:15 PM   #12
Chapa

I can understand your skepticism and the reason behind it, even fair given the facts and waiting bugs. But you are trapped in an infinite loop of deception, complaint and it appears non sense...

To start, you have a backlog (work planned for more than one year for sure):

- Mig 23
- F 15
- Bronco
- Super Tucano
- Bo 105
- Finishing current modules

And we have also some priorities and rough dates announced (start too look as a developer roadmap):

1) 2020 finishing the mirage, harrier and mig 19
2) Probably one new plane among the list in 2020 but I don’t remember the year clearly written as a promise somewhere, nor which plane

Your skepticism induced by a lack of confidence is fair but is also YOURS.
The fact that you have hard time to live with the uncertainty of the order in which planes will be released is also YOURS.

Don’t merge the facts with your own hopes and fears...

My guess is that the Bo-105 will take precedence over the F15 and to be honest I hope it will be the case. I love Razbam and the fact they give us non US planes (or at least not exclusively US).

However, I am like you and I also wait that the current modules are at least fixed and I also find the delay too long, I would prefer less hype news and more basic bug fixes like the missing bindings for the Mig19 and I will also ask myself the question if I will buy the next modules if the current state don’t change....

No reason to be anxious...
At the end, you will buy the next modules or not...
And this choice will be driven by how Razbam manage the whole things...

If they have already lost you, you should not be anymore in this part of the forum and add negative noise. In the contrary case, the facts are well known, your opinion, hopes and fears have been heard and you are for sure not alone and they know about it for sure...

@Razbam I am really happy by the Bo news and the idea to have a german helicopter ! Sooner will be better than later in your backlog But guys... don’t replicate the Gazelle story, please fix asap the basic bugs. It is as important, even more, than the amazing VR pilot, new mirage cockpit etc.
Old 02-01-2020, 06:19 PM   #13
spiddx

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2097 View Post
That only says that they have one team for coding three available aircrafts which are far away from bug free or complete, and that they have four other, wait, five other in the pipeline. And everything is so written, that you could do easy tricks with the words.

If they stick to their promises to fix and finish the released ones before touching anything new, you should consider that a release, even as EA, for the F-15 or Mig-23 sounds completely undoable within 2020. So we are talking about 2021. Maybe. Still unrealistic.
Then there is still the Bronco and the Super Tucano. And then, there is the Bo.

So will the Bo get preferred over another module, or can we expect it somewhere around 2025?

You see, a roadmap would not need any specific dates. Even without years, it would be enough if they could tell what they wanna do in what particular order.
People paid a full price for the Mirage, the Harrier and the Mig-19. Razbam is still in the debt to deliver. It doesn't make a good picture for them if they keep announcing one module after the other while they still can't get existing ones fixed. They can't even get their bug section managed...
How is Decoy‘s statement so hard to interpret? The order seems quite clear to me: First finish existing modules, then move on to Eagle and Flogger. Since Bronco and Tucano aren‘t mentioned, they‘ll be afterwards. The only thing not clear is where the Bo will fit in. And since they signed the contracts literally a few days ago they might not be ready to share that info because it‘s probably not yet set in stone.

Regarding your last paragraph: we all know. You‘ve mentioned it about a hundred times, and it‘s off topic here.

Last edited by spiddx; 02-01-2020 at 06:32 PM.
spiddx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 07:08 PM   #14
rjetster1

Quote:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=260540

What else do you need? You know you won‘t get any dates...
That about sums it up! Love the work they are doing!
rjetster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 07:58 PM   #15
viper2097

Quote:
How is Decoy‘s statement so hard to interpret?
Its not hard to interpret, it only leaves room for playing tricks with words.

Quote:
When the Coders have finished the existing modules they will move onto new aircraft
This sentence, could also interpreted that they could code right now on the F-15 and Mig-23 because they are already existing.
Also, there have been a lot of talk and no walk from Razbam in the past, beside breaking promises.

@Chapa, very good post, I fully agree with it.
Only one little thing:
I would LOVE to leave this part of the forum, or at least stop being so angry about them. But I can't. As long as I've paid the full price for the Mirage and the Harrier, and as long as Razbam did not finished those in a DCS worthy quality, I will not sit still and watch little to no progress on those while there is one module after the other is announced and also released. Razbam is still in debt to deliver what they have been paid for. Lets see if they stick to their promises this time.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:52 PM   #16
Konovalov

Quote:

This sentence, could also interpreted that they could code right now on the F-15 and Mig-23 because they are already existing.
Oh my goodness, really? In the words of John McEnroe, "You can't be serious?" So the below statement from Razbam is in your eyes nothing more than wilful deception or at the very least worded deliberately to provide wriggle room for them to get out of any deadline or to move the goalposts with regards to customer expectations? If so then I am sorry but I can only conclude that you are not approaching this in a fair minded manner. From the below statement of Razbam it is abundantly clear to me that they are dedicated to completing the existing three modules before commencing coding of new ones. And to me it is crystal clear that the word existing used by Razbam relates to modules that exist currently within the DCS World that are available to purchase by the public in either an early access or non-EA state.

Quote:
Recently I have noticed a lot of rumours regarding which projects we are working on with a lot of old imagines are being shared on here and other social media with some believing we have started working on the eagle now.

As stated many times we are still committed to completing our existing modules before moving onto coding for new modules.
Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm
Konovalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 06:33 AM   #17
viper2097

As I said. I would be happy if all of my doubts are nonsense. Pastence prooved me other.
Lets see if the upcoming updates are full of bug-fixes, corrected and missing things for the Mirage, Harrier and Mig, and if they are really touching nothing else until those are complete and bug-free.
Again, I would be happy if so.

Last edited by viper2097; 02-02-2020 at 07:23 AM.
viper2097 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:30 PM   #18
Captain Orso

Quote:
8<
That seems to be a massive issue with you viper; you think RAZBAM is trying to trick everyone (and apparently you in specific), and that if you can just force them to admit it, that they MUST absolutely must do what you want.

I've been working for a manufacturer for over 25 years. I've seen some unbelievable interactions between company and customer. I can assure you, EVEN IF Zeus were to say that everything RB has said about their plans was completely a lie, purposely spread to fool their customers, 5 minutes later and RAZBAM will still do what they find to be in their own best interest, which is exactly what every company in the world does. smh

System Specs.
Spoiler:
System board ... MSI X99A GAMING 9 ACK
CPU ............ Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3800MHz per OC Genie
CPU cooling .... Noctua NH-D15
Memory ......... 16GB DDR4-3000 G.Skill Ripjaw
PSU ............ Corsair AX860i PSU
Graphics card .. Zotac Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Amp! Extreme
System disk .... SanDisk Extreme PRO 480GB SSD
Monitor ........ ASUS MG279Q, 27"
VR ............. Oculus Rift CV1
Captain Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:55 PM   #19
viper2097

I don't think they do that, they did that already in the past multiple times.
Also, I guess that I'm not the only one who thinks that they have to finish what they already got paid for before they gonna start on something new.
They promised that already once. And then the Mig-19 came. With a lot of other broken promises.

So you see, my doubts are coming from the past experiences.
And in the recent change logs, Razbam shined only through absence.
I would prefer to see them actually do what they are always promising, and not only talking.

Last edited by viper2097; 02-02-2020 at 01:29 PM.
viper2097 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 02:06 PM   #20
Bogey Jammer

There is no "promise" please stop using that word all the time
МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 F-14A Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module
Bogey Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote