Razbam - Falklands map images. - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-13-2019, 03:26 PM   #21
mkiii

I don't remember the sea looking thaty clear, even in the summer.

One thing this map will not suffer from is tree related framerate issues.
mkiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 04:23 PM   #22
FiringPin

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fri13 View Post
RAZBAM! Time to fix your attitude!

DO NOT USE FACEBOOK FOR YOUR DCS PRODUCTS ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Why caps? BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN TOLD TO YOU LOOOONG TIME AGO AND MULTIPLE TIMES!

Not all people use Facebook, that is just stupid service to use from their point of view!

And it is anyways illogical and unfair that a ED customers who invest money and time to DCS World, that has the E-store and the user forums in the ED servers, that they need to go and find the information from third party services like Facebook, Discord etc etc!

No, the ED should make the requirement in their contract that the third party will first and foremost announce and inform the DCS World customers primarily on the ED forums. That is why ED assigns you a dedicated sub-forum, offers you the spot in their weekly newsletter etc etc.

So get your act in form, here first, and after you have put everything in the ED forums, then you can go to post to facebook, discord or even to IRC if you so want! I don't then even mind if you would write it to paper by hand and send a horse courier to deliver news to some people around the world as I, like many others, never will use Facebook or Discord for searching information of your products in DCS World!
Calm the frack down dude
FiringPin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 05:48 PM   #23
joey45
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkiii View Post

One thing this map will not suffer from is tree related framerate issues.
true.
"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
Please send all hate mail to No11
new AV8 livery USN style
joey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 01:32 PM   #24
curioso007

Please, solve the problems with your planes and after that put you mind new proyects. That is the correct way of work.
curioso007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 03:01 PM   #25
tugais

Quote:
Originally Posted by curioso007 View Post
Please, solve the problems with your planes and after that put you mind new proyects. That is the correct way of work.
Considering there is absolutely no overlap between aircrafts modeling and map creation I can't see why they should stop working on a new theater. If I'm not mistaken, the person in charge of the map in not involved with the current planes sold by Razbam.
Old 12-16-2019, 07:21 AM   #26
shagrat
ED Translator

Quote:
Thank God guys like you do not own companies... You may want Google things like "business plan", "long term concept", "parallelization of projects", "efficiency" etc.
I don't want to go in details for the hundredth time on why a guy from a companies machine assembly team, assembles machines, the engineer designs new machines and the accountant deals with the finance stuff, and you don't shuffle them around between tasks... you get the idea.
Basically the foundation of 90% plus of companies follow this simple logic.
Now let the Map development team do their job, while the Mirage and Harrier are updated and fixed by the respective team(s), please.

- Flying Sims since 1984 -
Win 10 | i5 7600K@4.0GHz | 32GB | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | TM HOTAS Warthog custom extension | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs |a hand made UFC | AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)
shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 08:40 AM   #27
imaxx

Quote:
+1, highly appreciated!!!!

At the moment I can´t see that any bug fixin on RAZBAM Products is happening...
It seems that the "independent" Harrier Team brougt us at least a new designed Mirrage- Cockpit than solving bugs...

Realy annoying...

Last edited by imaxx; 12-16-2019 at 08:43 AM.
imaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:29 AM   #28
Knock-Knock

Riiiight. Lets use our artists on code shall we...

Hey flight attendant.. Hey. Yes you! A pilot called in sick, can you fly this 747 to Dubai please? Instruction manual is in the cockpit somewhere. You know planes, you work there, so shouldnt be a problem.

| MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | i5-4670K @ 4.3Ghz | 16Gb DDR3 1600 | Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC | Samsung 850 Evo 250 & 500Gb | 40" Sony FullHD | Oculus Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick (19.5cm extension) & Throttle | MFG Crosswind | Windows 7-64 |
Knock-Knock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:42 AM   #29
Silver_Dragon
DCS Ground Crew

Quote:
The over and over "recomendation", talk a map team with working on the TDK (Terrain Develop Kit) making maps, now go fixes bugs on a aircraft module on other SDK and learning programing to make aircraft modules.

DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...91#post4076891
21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
Silver_Dragon Youtube
Silver_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 11:11 AM   #30
imaxx

I am not an expert but there is no codeing necessary for the map?
Anyway, I am sure that alo the artworkteam is not working for free or for food only.

So sorry RAZBAM, also if this is now a little off toppic:
It is not a good reputation if other project are left far behind and new things are comming up...
imaxx is offline   Reply With Quote