Mirage F1

Iberian

• 2 weeks later...
I am really excited for this! seeing what aviodev are doing with the C101, and the amount of effort and fixes going into it to bring it up to standard gives me a lot of hope for the F1.

I just hope it does not too long!

Well, they're a small team so I think we just have to be patient. Hopefully, with the latest improvements and the Steam release of the C-101, they can get enough revenue to hire on.

• 2 weeks later...

The Mirage F-1 is one of the most elegant and "sexy" designs of a plane ever build. Her lines are beautiful. And it was a huge success in sales, used in four continents and several wars. It's a very attractive plane, and I don´t know why is not a popular fighter in simulators. As far as I know, there isn´t a good Mirage F-1 for any modern or older flight simulator. I actually brought the C-101 in order of supporting AVIODEV with the F-1 and I hope they finishes that trainer soon to start working in the F-1.

• 3 weeks later...
and really jumping the gun but I'd be curious what other modules they'd be interested in doing.

seem to be spainish team builder, politic for spain air force is for getting jet 50% US and 50% Europe

C-101 trainer is from CASA

(F-4C Phantom/Mirage F1, Mirage III; EF-18A/Eurofighter Typhoon).

F5 and F18 are done in DCS

Rest : Eurofighter, the first version T1 must be possible, and airbus seem tolerant with simulator addon builder.

we have good simulator EF-2000 (graphic get very old) same level F16 allied force

other possibility : IA C-295, A400M

the other is team assigned F4, F16 (ED) and Mirage III (razbam for falklands war)

The Mirage F1 will take lot of work and time. they are not razbam

Edited by jpbordi

Well i know they will have lot of work to do for CE, EE and M variants that equiped Spain, since Aviodev is spanish and dev only spanish owned planes BUT!

I just discover the existence of Mirage F1 ASTRAC curently use by marocco... And F1 is such beauty, that, even if i'm ok with actual planned variants... I want astrac to be able to be competitive with F/A18 or F16 since it got same radar as Mirage 2000-5, and is also able to shoot Mica IR/EM and Magic II... Cockpit is reworked and receive 2 MFCD... I mean... it so modern but still in F1 shape..

I know... i have to get down... but... Yeah... just think to it :p

Btw, i love your C101 Aviodev so keep good work and lets build the beautifull Mirage F1... as a french lover, every french plane is welcome :)

I would love to see some new images of the Mirage, I am really looking forward to it.

I got the C-101 now just to support AvioDev now...

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

I think as dev they want to show us visual think, and they already do it, the biggest things to do and even more in DCS modules creation are not visible, coding with thoses modules is, I think, the biggest part, I think they have nothing to show us unless if you wanna see alien language :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That’s great news Vibora! Looking forward to this jet!

Do you use VR? Do you feel sad when you are just a dismbodied set of eyes floating in the cockpit? Check out my list of paid aircraft modules that support the visible virtual pilot body: