New AeroSpace craft Propulsion

SUBS17

Good luck with that, the average Texan has more firepower than an Aussie infantry squad lol

Sadly that is most likely correct,.. :cry:

Actually the average median town in Texas probably has more fire power than the ADF (Australian Defence Force) :megalol:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Probably. I'm actually not a good example of Texan culture, I spend a lot of time abroad, hate country music, and only have one antique handgun (a Walther P1 I put custom rosewood grips on). I used to have a few rifles and such but gradually gave them away or sold them. Shooting is an outdoor sport, and I didn't get this pasty skin and svelte... you know, we don't need to talk about this anymore.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Good luck with that, the average Texan has more firepower than an Aussie infantry squad lol

You're not in Texas, you're in Wellington or is it Kihikihi.:doh:

And what ever you have won't intimidate me in the slightest. lol

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Sadly that is most likely correct,.. :cry:

Actually the average median town in Texas probably has more fire power than the ADF (Australian Defence Force) :megalol:

Not many impolite wiccan's in them there parts of Texas, the good people of Texas got rid of them!:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Probably. I'm actually not a good example of Texan culture, I spend a lot of time abroad, hate country music, and only have one antique handgun (a Walther P1 I put custom rosewood grips on). I used to have a few rifles and such but gradually gave them away or sold them. Shooting is an outdoor sport, and I didn't get this pasty skin and svelte... you know, we don't need to talk about this anymore.

lol

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

You're not in Texas, you're in Wellington or is it Kihikihi.:doh:

And what ever you have won't intimidate me in the slightest. lol

Me / Your kiwi references = *whoosh*

Is this anything like teasing a Canadian for being from Yellowknife?

@SirPecka

What, you haven't seen enough awkward greaseboard presentations or something? You need one more in your life to feel complete?

I've only got one question, how exactly would you make the propulsion work with magma and for how long?

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Magma creates 4000 degrees C and has no half life so is eternal in-comparison to plutonium. Magma is lighter as well and not radioactive. The magma layer receives additional heat from the sun via tiny wormholes in the suns upper atmosphere with exit points in the magma layer.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Me / Your kiwi references = *whoosh*

Is this anything like teasing a Canadian for being from Yellowknife?

@SirPecka

What, you haven't seen enough awkward greaseboard presentations or something? You need one more in your life to feel complete?

You're too impolite to have been from Texas, Texans are not like you. You're from New Zealand.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

You're too impolite to have been from Texas, Texans are not like you. You're from New Zealand.

No, that's wrong. You were supposed to put it in greaseboard format. I can't understand you when you use words. The handdrawn diagrams, dim lighting, and awkward presentation really drive your points home.

@Kontiuka

I don't know, I used to have a clan that had a bunch of Canadians and they all frequently referenced it.

Edited by zhukov032186

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, provide a source, i'm very interested in this :).

The planet is not supposed to have techtonic plate movement, what happened was a comet was brought in for terraforming which was too big.(1/3 the size of the moon) When it smashed into Earth it shattered the outer shell into plates which contacted the magma layer and that is why we have techtonic plate movement. By turning off some of the wormholes in the suns upper atmosphere it would prevent further techtonic plate movement, Earthquakes and tsunamis from ever happening ever again. The magma layer is there to prevent HumanKind from digging through to the inner shell where there are gravity crystals that are responsible for the planets atmosphere, rotation, gravity field and tilt for seasons. Australia(in particular Ayers rock) was created by the impact of the comet mentioned and that is why that region has many fault lines.:doh:

Some SentientKind in the Universe maybe the reason why there is a magma layer fore they may have lost their planet as a result of going into the inner shell and breaking things.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

That's more the kind of incoherent rambling we expect from you, good job. Needs more greaseboard, though. This is what you get when you have unemployed stoners living at home with nothing to do but watch YouTube conspiracies :D

He is the Archangel Daniel

Ikr, it.s like he didn't even watch it ;) He's a lvl 35 ArkAngel of Hammerfall spec'd for tanking, but he mostly does PvE so he's unskilled and easy to gank. Last time we dueled he lost and went off like that angry German kid. It's pretty hilarious with his accent. He accused me of cheating because I didn't bow/salute before attacking. Imo he just needs to get gooder.

Edited by zhukov032186

The planet is not supposed to have techtonic plate movement, what happened was a comet was brought in for terraforming which was too big.(1/3 the size of the moon) When it smashed into Earth it shattered the outer shell into plates which contacted the magma layer and that is why we have techtonic plate movement. By turning off some of the wormholes in the suns upper atmosphere it would prevent further techtonic plate movement, Earthquakes and tsunamis from ever happening ever again. The magma layer is there to prevent HumanKind from digging through to the inner shell where there are gravity crystals that are responsible for the planets atmosphere, rotation, gravity field and tilt for seasons. Australia(in particular Ayers rock) was created by the impact of the comet mentioned and that is why that region has many fault lines.:doh:

Some SentientKind in the Universe maybe the reason why there is a magma layer fore they may have lost their planet as a result of going into the inner shell and breaking things.

Do you have any peer reviewed paper on this, or any proof that what you presented is true ?

Sorry, but as your claims are a bit exceptional, I would need some exceptional evidence :).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Your own video isn't a source.

What is your source for this info?

A video is a source of information, this is from someone who is from Heaven but what is interesting is that everyone in this neck of the woods hates is that it is a scientific description in layman's terms so that everyone can understand. So if one wants to know about how a planet is created and why it rotates and tilts. Why there is a magma layer in the first place then this describes why and is significant because it shows the process of heating. The interesting thing about Earth, Earth is the only planet in the entire Universe that has techtonic plate movement and geothermal activity. No other planet has this in the entire Universe because of one incident involving a comet.(could be good for interstellar tourism)

BTW a propulsion unit running on plutonium on its own would be capable of hypersonic speeds and VTOL clean and only has steam for exhaust. That's quite significant for HumanKind so exciting times ahead in regard to technology, there maybe more in the solar system so it is something worth investigating. New materials and elements could be discovered that might lead to even better technology later. The latest video is interesting as it involves the manufacture of isotopes through Particle Collision.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

''Laymans terms'' that's a convenient excuse for how you can regurgitate a bunch of nonsense and explain it away as being ''simplified''. Humor us, throw some math or actual ''big words'' out there, assuming you're able. I'll even let you use your beloved greaseboard.

''Laymans terms'' that's a convenient excuse for how you can regurgitate a bunch of nonsense and explain it away as being ''simplified''. Humor us, throw some math or actual ''big words'' out there, assuming you're able. I'll even let you use your beloved greaseboard.

I'm sure someday you'll come across Patents etc so you'll find plenty of that sort of thing there. Aerospace Craft with VTOL that can carry +100 000's tons of cargo looks pretty awesome from here.:joystick:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]