Video - Alert 5 Carrier Defense Mission (VR)

Nume Noctre

I can't wait for the Tomcat to be smooth enough in VR for my liking (60fps minimum, with no reprojection). NVIDIA needs to bring on the 3080 Ti, which is rumoured to have 50% more CUDA cores than my 2080 Ti. That should do the trick nicely! Until then, I can only dream...

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

I can't wait for the Tomcat to be smooth enough in VR for my liking (60fps minimum, with no reprojection). NVIDIA needs to bring on the 3080 Ti, which is rumoured to have 50% more CUDA cores than my 2080 Ti. That should do the trick nicely! Until then, I can only dream...

Yeah, a little more power for our graphics card would be great linking forward to Vulkan support and of course the next NVidia Generation.

Nevertheless I gotta say that with the current Oculus Rift S the immersion is much better and I really enjoyed the mission in VR.

Boomer

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Check out my channel