[RESOLVED] Gear not raising properly during MP

Nealius

No bug ?

So this is not a bug that the CB is poping out sometimes for no reason ?

Gear up lock after take off.

Get in dog with P51 (didn't take a hit). But after one turn the CB pop out ....

Don't tell me it's not a bug !

Did your mission start from the ground or in the air?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

The thread is marked as "NO BUG". So it won't be fixed at all. Disappointing!

Dont you know ED?

First is alwayes denial then it slowly transforming to cognition then in to acknowledgment.

And after some time fix will happen

I would like to share your optimism; hope you are right.

To answer this, look what I said about the safety on the trigger. Now it's corrected. But at first : "No bug" !

Did your mission start from the ground or in the air?

Ground. That happened on Burning Skies server.

Ground. That happened on Burning Skies server.

Did you verify that your gear was fully retracted after take-off (both red "EIN" indicator indicator lights ON)?

It happens quite often to me that the gear doesn't retract fully because the CB for "Fahrwerk" pops out (and sometimes the one for "Generator").

In that case the gear is not locked in the "UP" position and it might come down when you manoeuvre.

I have bound the ON command for these CB's to HOTAS buttons so I can quickly correct the situation.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Yes both red and mechanical indicator were down.

Just that ***** CB that control gear in the second panel that switch off and then gear drop.

When pressing it on again, gear retract. Then it turn off again by itself ...

No need to bound control for it. It's job of dev to make good work ! Module don't cost 15$ !

This plane was so rushed for the 6 june it became the worst module of DCS !

It's more like a dev version than beta to me ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team
Someone explain to me why it was labeled "NO BUG" when everyone here is clearly saying it's a bug.

Hi

we are taking a fresh look at this, changed to investigating until we are finished.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2