U.F.O.

Xilon_x

I do not believe this was a UFO. They would never vector an unarmed flight to a bogey. Ever. They have their own scramble birds for that sort of thing.

Now, if the "unknown" was known to be a DOD or CIA or other 3-letter project, then vectoring unarmed jets to intercept makes sense so they can't shoot it down.

But, If the story is legitimate, then they fooled a few people who later got on tv and talked about it. I don't think the people involved would talk about such things publicly. So, more than likely, the entire story is BS. I see too many holes already.

Ok so (A) you think the objects are secret man made tech or (B) Its all made up BS story by the government.

- The objects (if real) flew horizontally at over 4000mph, were tracked underwater at 500mph, and flew vertically 28000ft in 0.7sec

Man made or not we have some serious questions that need to be answered with regards to energy/fuel/propultion

- How many people would have to be IN on this lie? pilots, radar crew, air craft crew, dod , cia, navy

- The videos have proof of custody

- Why lie? To make the public afraid, to increase funding? Why wait so long? Seems like there would be easier scenarios to make up a BS story without involving an entire carrier battel group.

- Remember there are 3 different incidents, the count on liars is getting high.

Edited by Delta59R

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not believe this was a UFO. They would never vector an unarmed flight to a bogey. Ever. They have their own scramble birds for that sort of thing.

Now, if the "unknown" was known to be a DOD or CIA or other 3-letter project, then vectoring unarmed jets to intercept makes sense so they can't shoot it down.

But, If the story is legitimate, then they fooled a few people who later got on tv and talked about it. I don't think the people involved would talk about such things publicly. So, more than likely, the entire story is BS. I see too many holes already.

I don't think alert launches happen for things that make you go "hhhm, I wonder that that is?" In the video, they tell you that it's been bugging them for two weeks and they had no idea what it was. So when they got an aircraft in the air when it happened again, they asked them to take a look.

So I don't think there are big holes in the story. I guess what sells it to me is that three different crews of three different deployments saw the same thing. So the CIC people, Hawkeye crews, the two aviators, the two WSOs would all have to be in the lie. That seems pretty unlikely.

Could it be a massive disinformation campaign to keep alien technology to US only or keep the masses calm? I guess anything is possible.

But Occam's razor would say it's probably an aerial phenomenon that we cannot explain. With the most logical answer being it's of this Earth.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

There is soooo much crack being smoked in this thread it's making MY balls dessicate.

-edit

I love these threads

Welcome! :)

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

There is soooo much crack being smoked in this thread it's making MY balls dessicate.

-edit

I love these threads

That’s what happens when you step outside your spacecraft without your space suit on.

You best get medical attention and have that looked at. But then thats a perfect step toward mummification so you can go to Orion with the Egyptians.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Dude what's with you LOL? That's YOU isn't it..?

You have 2 different You tube channels?

Daniel Arkangel and CDRSUBSVFA35

The Intro to both these is suspiciously similar,

and

AND? lol

There is some UFO flying in that video, departures are when planes stop flying. But conspiracy deepens for Delta59R.:lol:

Who is responsible for these UFO's flying this way?? LOL!! I mean F/A-18 Hornets, I am surprised at you Delta59R...you actually watch my videos? Which is your favourite?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

AND? lol

There is some UFO flying in that video, departures are when planes stop flying. But conspiracy deepens for Delta59R.:lol:

Who is responsible for these UFO's flying this way?? LOL!! I mean F/A-18 Hornets, I am surprised at you Delta59R...you actually watch my videos? Which is your favourite?

I liked this one the most! ;)

- The objects (if real) flew horizontally at over 4000mph, were tracked underwater at 500mph, and flew vertically 28000ft in 0.7sec

This kind of abrupt radar / sonar track behavior makes me think it was some kind of jamming being used.

Doing exactly what it's designed to do: purposely causing a misleading track on the radar. Perhaps even a set of jamming pods being used in concert, even some sonar based jammers dropped by helicopter into the water to confuse submarines.

Also could the footage from the FLIR be from an IR jammer, perhaps mounted on a drone or towed decoy? (we have something moving on the FLIR, but it's not abruptly changing speed or altitude, flying quite smoothly as I'd expect a regular plane to do) I don't know what an IR jammer looks like when viewed in a FLIR but I would expect it to look kind of like the footage.

If I wanted to test how good my jammer is, I'd definitely do it by sending out unarmed hornets to be double sure they aren't going to fire on a friendly. And I'd keep the whole thing a secret in order to make the results as realistic as possible. I would expect a debrief however afterwards where they reveal that it was a jamming device. But perhaps not, so the operators and pilots remain spooked.

Jamming would explain a lot if not everything from the sensor and equipment side. But not the eyeball visual accounts from the pilots. I'll have to watch to the series/show to see just how much the pilots saw with their own eyes.

Edited by TomOnSteam

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

This kind of abrupt radar / sonar track behavior makes me think it was some kind of jamming being used.

Doing exactly what it's designed to do: purposely causing a misleading track on the radar. Perhaps even a set of jamming pods being used in concert, even some sonar based jammers dropped by helicopter into the water to confuse submarines.

Also could the footage from the FLIR be from an IR jammer, perhaps mounted on a drone or towed decoy? (we have something moving on the FLIR, but it's not abruptly changing speed or altitude, flying quite smoothly as I'd expect a regular plane to do) I don't know what an IR jammer looks like when viewed in a FLIR but I would expect it to look kind of like the footage.

If I wanted to test how good my jammer is, I'd definitely do it by sending out unarmed hornets to be double sure they aren't going to fire on a friendly. And I'd keep the whole thing a secret in order to make the results as realistic as possible. I would expect a debrief however afterwards where they reveal that it was a jamming device. But perhaps not, so the operators and pilots remain spooked.

Jamming would explain a lot if not everything from the sensor and equipment side. But not the eyeball visual accounts from the pilots. I'll have to watch to the series/show to see just how much the pilots saw with their own eyes.

Except the radar speed was calculated afterwards. The initial report of 'incredible speed" was visual (above the sea, obviously).

And these are pilots whose job it is to understand BRA.

The other thing to consider is the abrupt speed and stopping on a dime. And as Jeremy once said "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

-edit

I love these threads

It reminds me of my teen years working at a fast food joint. My boss hated me and always made me stay as late as 11, despite it being illegal to do so during the school year.

Once you get past about 9PM, the stoners came out of the woodwork. Messing with them in drive through was the most fun. You could tell them stuff and they'd believe it. One night, I was also washing the work area around the register near the drive through when we had someone pull up.

"Braaaaaaahhh can I get like-" He drawls into the receiver as I'm busy.

"Sir, can you wait juuuust a moment, I'll get right to you."

"What? What's goin' on dude?"

Asking an 18 year old jerk (really your average 18 year old) something like that when you're CLEARLY stoned out of your gourd is playing with matches. So I reply:

"There's a UFO in the back lot, we have to make sure first contact goes well"

I look back to my counter and start to turn off the heat lamps when this dude comes hauling past the drive through window. He must have just slammed the pedal to the floor. He then slams on the brakes to stop, but the parking lot had standing water in it from rain earlier in the day and he just skidded off into a ditch.

I was horrified, I was certain I'd get in trouble for that. I'm leaning out the drive through window and just gob smacked as this hopelessly skinny dude in baggy attire 3 sizes two big comes sprinting back towards me, tripping once, getting back up and then stopping at the window.

"Dude, I think I scared the aliens off, I'm so sorry."

I think that man went on to found XCOM, IRL.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

And these are pilots whose job it is to understand BRA.

All the crack that is alternately hilarious and maddening aside, lets all take a minute to remember Frank Gorman Jr, Air National Guard pilot, who in a fit of UFO hysteria made a hilarious attempt of shooting down the planet Jupiter.

(Actual point here: only because somebody is a professional in a matter, doesn't mean they can't make a mistake.)

All the crack that is alternately hilarious and maddening aside, lets all take a minute to remember Frank Gorman Jr, Air National Guard pilot, who in a fit of UFO hysteria made a hilarious attempt of shooting down the planet Jupiter.

(Actual point here: only because somebody is a professional in a matter, doesn't mean they can't make a mistake.)

Right.. Does or can this happen? Sure. But are you ready to discredit multiple pilots that saw the same thing? BTW the Gorman incident is not open and close case as you would like to suggest, pretty interesting actually. https://www.history.com/news/ufo-dogfight-gorman-us-plane-fargo

That has nothing to do with discredit. All I was saying is that people make mistakes.

Oh, and yes, the Gorman story certainly isn't all simple, but the long and the short of it - once you get rid of the 'it was aliens!'-guy from History Channel and piece together the bits of proper evidence - is that Mr. Gorman tried to outmanoeuvre a weather balloon (which due to its ascend path and related projection changes when your observation platform moves quickly is a very strange sight from an airplane, especially in twilight), lost sight in a curve and finally decided to make a gun run against Jupiter.

The old 'it was a weather balloon' explanation may be cliché, but it's nonetheless true for quite a lot of 'classic UFO incidents'. Weather balloons are rarely enough encountered by airplanes for pilots to not really think of them, yet they make for a very strange picture, especially in the twilight when they seem to shine, due to bright sunlight hitting them up high over already-dark ground, and at high altitude when their shape starts to distort noticeably and they still ascend rather quickly with very little horizontal speed, making them seem to be steering erratically at ludicrous speeds from a fast-moving plane.

That has nothing to do with discredit. All I was saying is that people make mistakes.

Oh, and yes, the Gorman story certainly isn't all simple, but the long and the short of it - once you get rid of the 'it was aliens!'-guy from History Channel and piece together the bits of proper evidence - is that Mr. Gorman tried to outmanoeuvre a weather balloon (which due to its ascend path and related projection changes when your observation platform moves quickly is a very strange sight from an airplane, especially in twilight), lost sight in a curve and finally decided to make a gun run against Jupiter.

The old 'it was a weather balloon' explanation may be cliché, but it's nonetheless true for quite a lot of 'classic UFO incidents'. Weather balloons are rarely enough encountered by airplanes for pilots to not really think of them, yet they make for a very strange picture, especially in the twilight when they seem to shine, due to bright sunlight hitting them up high over already-dark ground, and at high altitude when their shape starts to distort noticeably and they still ascend rather quickly with very little horizontal speed, making them seem to be steering erratically at ludicrous speeds from a fast-moving plane.

Is has everything to do with discredit. You also resist bringing up other factors in the Gorman incident like witnesses. It seems you didn't even read the article. IMO Jupiter explanation is total BS but I am however open to the balloon theory. All I'm saying it try to look at both sides.

I liked this one the most! ;)

That is really interesting tech, I wonder who came up with it?

Tic Tac, interesting name, I bet it is not called that by it's pilot.:book:

I think that UFO pilot might be good at departures lol, who is he I might need some pointers.:D

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Actual UFO is what Frank saw.:pilotfly:

It certainly was not Jupiter.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Is has everything to do with discredit. You also resist bringing up other factors in the Gorman incident like witnesses. It seems you didn't even read the article. IMO Jupiter explanation is total BS but I am however open to the balloon theory. All I'm saying it try to look at both sides.

Witnesses are pretty terrible evidence, to be honest. Memories aren't perfect, after all.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

I admittedly didn't read the article you linked in its entirety due to time constraints, but I've had an interest in these matters previously and I have done quite a bit of reading on the case. I can perfectly respect that your opinion differs.

I admittedly didn't read the article you linked in its entirety due to time constraints, but I've had an interest in these matters previously and I have done quite a bit of reading on the case. I can perfectly respect that your opinion differs.

Fair enough.

Witnesses are pretty terrible evidence, to be honest. Memories aren't perfect, after all.

Haha, yeah you're right, better not bother ourselves with considering all the facts!

Yeah anyone is capable of making a mistake, in identification or otherwise.

But again, the point in these specific cases (I'm not talking in generalities) is that multiple ship crews in multiple weeks with three different flights all saw the same mistake. And that doesn't seem to pass the smell test.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

--snippage--

"Dude, I think I scared the aliens off, I'm so sorry."

I think that man went on to found XCOM, IRL.

LOL. I hate it when that happens. Especially when Aliens were enjoying some nice taco bell!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

LOL. I hate it when that happens. Especially when Aliens were enjoying some nice taco bell!

They travel god knows how many light years and just want a chalupa when this walnut comes powering past? It's rude, I swear.

Haha, yeah you're right, better not bother ourselves with considering all the facts!

:music_whistling: Eye witness accounts doesn't necessarily equate to fact.