Harrier questions

Maulkin

1) is the sidearm inaccurate? I have fired 3 of these things at an S8 and had all of them miss. Sometimes they will suddenly veer away at the last second. Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there a specific launch speed or launch angle I should be observing?

2) CCIP bomb ripple: I am trying to set up a load of 14 Mk82's and have them drop in singles at 0.5 second interval. But it seems that regardless of the settings they all drop off at once.

Thanks!

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

1) is the sidearm inaccurate? I have fired 3 of these things at an S8 and had all of them miss. Sometimes they will suddenly veer away at the last second. Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there a specific launch speed or launch angle I should be observing?

Pocket Guide page 82

ATTENTION

The AGM-122A Sidearm is a short range weapon. Its maximum range is

16.5 Km (8.9 Nautical Miles). You will be inside the launch envelope of

many enemy SAMs systems when using the missile, so plan accordingly.

NOTE

The AGM-122A Sidearm is still under development and at initial Early

Release has a low hit probability. The missile reliability will be upgraded in

subsequent upgrades.

also

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=198036

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=198622

2) CCIP bomb ripple: I am trying to set up a load of 14 Mk82's and have them drop in singles at 0.5 second interval. But it seems that regardless of the settings they all drop off at once.

Thanks!

AFAIK, ripple is not implemented yet. It has been mention on several post but no body has reported it.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..