TF-51D slight adjustment

mastershotgun

Hi Guys,

For story telling reasons, is it possible to add a "hard point" to the plane which will represent location on the back seat of the plane and have options to have "big bag of mail" or some some full bag like that, maybe both as separate options, and another one to have a passenger? None animated none talkative, just a passenger.

It would be nice, so you can create some non-combat narrative missions since this is a free plane that everybody have and basically works as bait for your potential customers.

+1

It was already mentioned before that non-interactive (just 6DOF view) multicrew could be added to the rear seat just to show off the ride to the other person without having to buy modules.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

+1

It was already mentioned before that non-interactive (just 6DOF view) multicrew could be added to the rear seat just to show off the ride to the other person without having to buy modules.

Well, it is not exactly what I thought, but I would love that one as well... Specially if you do it on a single PC, like to have the backseat person to have VR and I could give him a ride on my regular monitor... That would be awesome!

I thought the ability to add custom sized payload to any plane was added in 2.5.6, it was in the comparison change log on reddit. Someone posted a video of loading their F-15C with like 1,000,000 kg

It's just a weight taken into account for taking the load or soldiers onboard. Not like you can add now anything to any aircraft. It was probably a mod.

Well, it is not exactly what I thought, but I would love that one as well... Specially if you do it on a single PC, like to have the backseat person to have VR and I could give him a ride on my regular monitor... That would be awesome!

No, not on the same PC.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria