Hornet update?

Ragnar65

Guys, saw Wag´s newest video (Auto bombing mode) and saw him turning off the moving map. Does that mean we get a working on/off switch for the map with the update this week?

Rgds

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

Modules: F-5E, FC3, F/A-18C, Mirage 2000 C, AV-8BNA, FW-190 A-8, F-16C Viper

SystemSpecs: AMD A8-6600K (4x3,9GHz), 16 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB, WIN10 64bit

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably this Friday. We need a couple days to test first.

Will it be possible to darken the map because in the present state it is much too bright ? Brightnes knob does not work atm :(

Edited by =Pedro=

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Will it be possible to darken the map because in the present state it is much too bright ?

Yes please, I can't read the the overlaying next.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Most likely not even this month. Gimme some HARM

I'm sorry but, if it takes that long for a type of targeting pod, I'm not even sure this was ready for early access.

Specs: Intel I9-9900K@5.0 GHz / Nvidia EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra / 32GB DDR4 RAM @3200MHz/ MSI Z390 / 3 TB in 2 M.2 Intel SSDs / EVGA 850 SN PSU / Corsair H-100i V2/ Logitech X56/ HTC Vive Pro-TrackIR

I'm sorry but, if it takes that long for a type of targeting pod, I'm not even sure this was ready for early access.

don't be saying like that, they could have easily waited and released this next year and told us all to go piss off. i'm happy with the product we got.

I been practicing traps , learning the basics and the systems etc. theres more to a plane than just blowing stuff up, if thats all ur into and ur gonna bitch about early access maybe you should be flying GTA planes.

Edited by BIGNEWY

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

(sigh)...nevermind :noexpression:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Where is this new video you speak of?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

It's called early access for a reason.

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

Finish your homework and straight to bed kid! :doh:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

don't be saying like that, they could have easily waited and released this next year and told us all to go piss off. i'm happy with the product we got.

I been practicing traps , learning the basics and the systems etc. theres more to a plane than just blowing stuff up, if thats all ur into and ur gonna bitch about early access maybe you should be flying GTA planes.

Not to mention practicing hundreds of touch and go airport approach patterns and case I recoveries to find perfection :) Those alone will keep me busy for months.

If you expected things like ATFLIR, HARMS, IFF, HMCS etc. to be implemented in less than a month after early access release I gather you are going to be quite disappointed.

Maybe, but I don't care for the targeting pod. That's what the Hog is for. I want, in this order:

TWS/IFF

HARM/HTS

Nothing is more important than TWS and IFF, tbqfh.

No. That's just your opinion.

I love how people feel entitled to determine what is important for other people.

Funny guy.

Objectively, no other upcoming system in the F/A-18 is more important and more needed than TWS and IFF. The Hornets are seriously lacking in SA, which TWS resolves and even more importantly than TWS is IFF, which will get rid of non stop buddy spikes and fratricide.

If you think I'm wrong, make a poll.

I stand by my previous statement. Find me someone that disagrees.