Through The Inferno (Persian Gulf) - Highly dynamic and endless task-based mission - Page 6 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-18-2018, 12:12 PM   #51
Manuel_108

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyfishes View Post
UPDATE 12/17/2018: v1.10

- Added option in F10 Other Menu to request backup friendly AI CAP Reinforcements; F-15C, F-16A, F/A-18C (Takes off from carrier where applicable
Nice!!
Manuel_108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 09:36 PM   #52
Fercyful

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyfishes View Post
UPDATE 12/17/2018 - 2: v1.03a

- Fixed CV-Stennis ATC Frequency to be 225.50Mhz AM which was on another frequency that didn't work with the Hornet.

Great! Many thanks for the fix and for the whole amazing addon
Fercyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 06:27 PM   #53
dogsbody59

Downloaded all of them yesterday. Brilliant work thankyou.
dogsbody59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 09:37 PM   #54
sirrah

I just tried using an agm-65e in an easy a/g mission in a Hornet.

I had everything set up (code 1688 ) and got a lock about 10nm from the target. But when I fired, the missle just went straight down into the ground. This happened each time.

Jtac does lase the targets, doesn't it? (How else could I have gotten a lock?)

Any ideas? (Sorry, I forgot to save the track)

Edit:
With lgb's everything works perfect. 100% hits.
System specs: i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- HP Reverb v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) - Pointctrl <-- must have for VR users!! - Fully adjustable DIY playseat

Last edited by sirrah; 12-27-2018 at 08:32 AM.
sirrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 11:23 PM   #55
tees

HI there

First of all, I would like to thank you for that mission.
Just wonder there is any possibility to make JTAC priority to SAM for now even when you spawn A2G hard hes first target its usually a truck or tank.

Thanks Again
tees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 12:28 AM   #56
VIKBELL

+ 1 The priority should SAM , air defenses, Tanks , Armored vehicles and soft targets.. This is my opinion.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:25 AM   #57
deadlyfishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tees View Post
HI there

First of all, I would like to thank you for that mission.
Just wonder there is any possibility to make JTAC priority to SAM for now even when you spawn A2G hard hes first target its usually a truck or tank.

Thanks Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKBELL View Post
+ 1 The priority should SAM , air defenses, Tanks , Armored vehicles and soft targets.. This is my opinion.

There is a bug with the scripting that doesn't allow for this unfortunately.

I've gotten it to prioritize before, but it breaks many other important aspects of the mission.

Also:

Big game changing update for TTI SP!!

UPDATE 01/17/2019

- Added 'configurable' mission settings for TTI SP. Check the readme file on editing mission settings for more details.

Find the download at the ED userfiles link on the first post.

EASILY EDIT AND CONFIGURE MISSION SPAWNING AND OTHER SETTINGS!

You can configure and personalize the many attributes of Air to Ground Missions, Air to Air spawns and JTAC settings within the mission editor easily.

There is a tutorial readme file on how to do this.

You can also just look here to see what kind of mission settings are editable and what they change:

HOW TO CHANGE MISSION SETTINGS:

GO TO THE TRIGGER LIST IN THE MISSION EDITOR (3rd icon under MIS on the LEFT PANEL)

On the FIRST TRIGGER, look in ACTIONS > DO SCRIPT.

There you can edit the number values for adjusting the mission properties.

AFTER EDITING, SAVE MISSION!!!!!

DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE NUMBER VALUES!!!

This is what each setting does:

Spoiler:

a2a_respawn_time = TIME IN SECONDS BETWEEN EACH AUTOMATIC A2A SPAWN (TTI ALIVE ONLY)
sam_enable = SET TRUE OR FALSE DEPENDING ON IF YOU WANT THERE TO BE RANDOM SAM SITES SPAWNING ON THE MAP OUTSIDE OF MISSION ZONES (TTI ALIVE ONLY)
sam_respawn_time = TIME IN SECONDS BETWEEN RANDOM SAM SITE SPAWN (TTI ALIVE ONLY)

jtac_smokes_targets = SET TRUE OR FALSE IF YOU WANT JTACS TO SMOKE LASED TARGETS!

You can set the number to 0 if you do not want that unit type at these missions.

a2g_hard_misc = how many MISC ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g HARD
a2g_hard_aa = how many Anti Air ground units (shilka, ural AAA, soft single unit SAM like tunguska, osa) will spawn at a2g HARD
a2g_hard_sam = how many SAM ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g HARD

a2g_easy_misc = how many MISC ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g EASY
a2g_easy_aa = how many Anti Air ground units (shilka, ural AAA, soft single unit SAM like tunguska, osa) will spawn at a2g EASY
a2g_easy_sam = how many SAM ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g EASY

a2g_helo_misc = how many MISC ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g HELO
a2g_helo_aa = how many Anti Air ground units (shilka, ural AAA, soft single unit SAM like tunguska, osa) will spawn at a2g HELO

a2g_inf_troops = how many infantry ground units (troops) will spawn at a2g INFANTRY ASSAULT
a2g_inf_misc = how many MISC ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g INFANTRY ASSAULT

SP Missions:
Caucasus | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Normandy (Modern) | Normandy (WW2)
MP Servers:
PvE Server | PvP Server
deadlyfishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 10:09 PM   #58
Fercyful

Great update! Thanks. Was about to ask you to please do "Hard SAM" missions a little easy (less SAMs) for the green ones =)
Fercyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:32 AM   #59
DeathAngel1

Nice mission, but this....

So unrealistic...truck on the roof and tanks in the block...

Pls fix..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_190120_122416.png
Views:	203
Size:	2.76 MB
ID:	202604   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_190120_122424.png
Views:	157
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	202605  
Old 01-22-2019, 08:38 AM   #60
deadlyfishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathAngel1 View Post
Nice mission, but this....

So unrealistic...truck on the roof and tanks in the block...

Pls fix..

Sorry about that, there was some logic for units to not do that, but that is dependant on DCS' game logic and engine.

The only fix is to make sure zones do not overlap within the city or buildings, but this is something I can't control as much other than that since the units spawn randomly inside the circle.

Feel free to move the circle and their drone slightly or change the size. I'll look into fixing this but it will take some work and/or we'll have to wait and see what ED does with spawning units. At least they don't spawn hidden inside the buildings anymore or underground...

I'll keep you posted!

ALSO:

New update here:

UPDATE 01/22/2019 - 1: v1.29

- Added waypoints to all missions except anti-ship for F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C and M-2000C. The intel reports will specify which waypoints to use to go to an active mission zone.

- Fixed "AI friendly A2A Backup" logic. They will now properly patrol and will also takeoff from the runway directly.

- Fixed the spawned in "ZEUS" aircraft to not just fly straight and/or RTB. They will now do CAP and orbit.

- Fixed the SA-2 unit group to be more active than to just be an extremely close range SAM site.

- Added an SA-11 battery to the unit pool of SAMs.

- Changed frequency presets in the F/A-18C. If you decide to add A2A wingmen to the hornet slots, they will speak to you on 305mhz AM

- JTAC Autolase script now tells you when units are destroyed and when new units are being lased.
SP Missions:
Caucasus | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Normandy (Modern) | Normandy (WW2)
MP Servers:
PvE Server | PvP Server
deadlyfishes is offline   Reply With Quote