MIG-23 UB

love to see how fast you are working on it. . . ps: will the end result within dcs looking like the teased 3-d-model from sketchfab website, with all these nice effects? this is not far from photo realistic. . .

The cockpit is planned for a revamp by Cuban.

Getting some practice against the Sabres. Got to start somewhere small in order to reach up toward the Tomcat. :pilotfly:

The release of this mod is expected within 1-2 months. An F-14 dogfight video will be posted soon.

Screen_190302_213924.png

Screen_190302_214257.png

Screen_190302_214801.png

Sirius or CubanAce, can you please explain If any, the exact single seater variant this plane equals in terms of radar and weapons, and the differences between the single seat and this variant.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Sirius or CubanAce, can you please explain If any, the exact single seater variant this plane equals in terms of radar and weapons, and the differences between the single seat and this variant.

Hi stratos both the MIG-23U and MIG-23UB are MIG-23M standard in terms of updates the MIG-23UB also has an improve R-29 engine.

U stands for trainer and B to ground attack.

S-21 weapon system but the Radar was mainly removed.

Hi stratos both the MIG-23U and MIG-23UB are MIG-23M standard in terms of updates the MIG-23UB also has an improve R-29 engine.

U stands for trainer and B to ground attack.

S-21 weapon system but the Radar was mainly removed.

No, UB stands for Uchebno-Boevoy, this means Combat (Boevoy) and Training (Uchebno), so, it's not solely ground attack.

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

mig-23_release_tease.png

MiG-23UB Release

Hello, everyone.

On 15 May 2019, the MiG-23UB mod will be released with at least 85-90% of its content finished for the community. So far, the time has been put into making sure all of the following has been completed:

Features implemented

- Wing sweep

- Leading edge slats

- Intake closers

- Overwing vapor emissions

- Ground effect

Needing to be implemented

- Wing flex

- Vapor cone

Coded Weapons

- R-3S (K-13A; MiG-19P)

- R-60M

- OFAB-100 (L-39C/ZA)

- FAB-100

- FAB-250

- FAB-500

- K-23 (UPK-23-250)

- 32 x S-5KO (UB-32A)

- 16 x S-5KO (UB-16; L-39C/ZA)

- 20 x S-8KOM (B-8M1)

- S-24 (RBK-250)

- Wing fuel tanks

- Centerline fuel tank

Needing to be implemented

- R-3R

A handful of copies have already been given out to the internal testing team (those already affiliated with Cuban's Su-57) and those for advertising it. I hope to show more information very, very soon on what stands to be fully given to you by release.

Thank you for your patience.

- Sirius

Great news this, Sirius... the least I can say about is that I will look forward to with great anticipation. I'm just feeling your team will release something worth to get... and have great fun with too, of course.

With best regards.

I was too...but i just read that i need FC3 for this to work and my day is ruined, i thought it will be like A4 just download and have fun :(

You will not need FC3. It works completely free in DCS with the Su-25T avionics with modified limitations.