I love this thing

LastRifleRound

Have you tried SEAD in this thing? 4xLD10's and 2 GB6 with SFW. I'm wiping entire BATTERIES off the map. Knock out the radars with LD10, mop up the launchers with GB6. :joystick:

lol yep they have ruined some multiplayer servers as the LD10's rarely miss - also nothing intercepts them except for the occasional Tor but they have to be set on red it would seem and even then even with 6 tors 9 times out of 10 - 3 of the 4 will get through.

Have caused balance issues as they are super more effective than the Harm.

All i can say is if you enjoy just getting easy kills fill your boots. Way to easy for my liking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

Bit like the 802akg which in the latest patch will now drop a Command Centre - so from 220km , take off mozdok launch over the airfield and strike Vaziani and kill units there. Dont even need to know where the unit is as can use the terminal guidance to steer and kill.

The JF17 which is a great module unfortunately for multiplayer is causing balance issues on certain AG capability.

But back to the thread hopefully they will sort out so they start getting intercepted given their long flight profile re LD10's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

On caucasus you can orbit over friendly airfield and launch akgs on a bunch of airfields that are typically assigned blue. E.g. You can attack kutaisi across the mountain range while orbiting over beslan. I really wanna see what happens if a flight of 4 jf17 continuously fires akg at kutaisi. 3 fire reasonably staggered missiles and the 4th guides them in one by one while the others land to reload and repeat. Does the base defence run out of ammo or will it continuously resupply from kutaisi stores?

Bit like the 802akg which in the latest patch will now drop a Command Centre - so from 220km , take off mozdok launch over the airfield and strike Vaziani and kill units there. Dont even need to know where the unit is as can use the terminal guidance to steer and kill.

The JF17 which is a great module unfortunately for multiplayer is causing balance issues on certain AG capability.

But back to the thread hopefully they will sort out so they start getting intercepted given their long flight profile re LD10's.

To be honest I must suck cuz I can't see crap in that camera until it's too late. So I almost always need to know where something is.

On caucasus you can orbit over friendly airfield and launch akgs on a bunch of airfields that are typically assigned blue. E.g. You can attack kutaisi across the mountain range while orbiting over beslan. I really wanna see what happens if a flight of 4 jf17 continuously fires akg at kutaisi. 3 fire reasonably staggered missiles and the 4th guides them in one by one while the others land to reload and repeat. Does the base defence run out of ammo or will it continuously resupply from kutaisi stores?

Would have to set cruise profle high - depends on which server.

However DDCS base defences i guess your referring too (given ive seen you online there) would not be able to reload in time. That said if LD10's where fired in first, then the AKG's then there would be no base defence to consider.

With 3 JF17's that is 12 LD10's and 6 802AKG's - yea not much would survive.

The terminal guidance you get better with practice. I was running testing at the weekend and rarely missed the cc's its pretty easy its going to be a real problem for servers that require CC's strategically to spawn crate's for the ground warfare unit creation slinging.

The 802's can also be sent to an area to use as recon.

Moving ground units are more demanding obviously to hit....

DCS & BMS

You misunderstand me a bit. The jf17 only carry akgs and take off and orbit over beslan and simply keep firing at kutaisi from beslan. When out of akgs they immediately land, rearm, takeoff and fire again. Fourth jf17 is orbiting over beslan with data link pod and guides each akg with data link pod.

You misunderstand me a bit. The jf17 only carry akgs and take off and orbit over beslan and simply keep firing at kutaisi from beslan. When out of akgs they immediately land, rearm, takeoff and fire again. Fourth jf17 is orbiting over beslan with data link pod and guides each akg with data link pod.

No doubt this will get AKG banned very soon on that server.:joystick:

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

“Set this twisted game back to zero wth SLAM-ER, AGM-154B and HARM PB mode!”

This!

Though I have to say I don't find the LD10's too accurate, I find HARM's randomly miss on active emitters that are tracking me for no reason. Several shots at tracking radars at 25k feet within 20nm and the HARM just lands 10 feet to the side of the radar. Weird.

I do agree, GB6 should be able to be shot down as easy as a JSOW. To be fair, I won't use them until I've knocked out the search and track radars, as it is a bit cheesy to just chuck a couple grid erasers in there and call it a night.

Edited by LastRifleRound

Yeah the Jeff is great for ground attack, especially SEAD. The GB-6 SFW's go a long way to make up for the few stores carried. Though I think most servers that bunch up units are pretty unrealistic.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).