C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

• 4 weeks later...

I have been trying to map in my keyboard the rotatory knobs of the SCAR control panel and the UHF-NAV radio, but it seems the asignations "increment" and "decrement" for various control switches don't work as they should. It's a known bug? It's being solved?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

The C101CC ADF keybinds don't work properly. You assign left and right increment/decrement by 100/10/0.5 khz, but only the 100 one works, and it doesn't work for the 100, it only works when you are pointing at the knob with the mouse for whatever selection you are using with the mouse. So, if you have selected the 10 khz, it increseases and decreases the 10 khz, and so on with 100 and 0.5 khz.

Please fix.

It's known. Key binding for dimmers and similar knobs doesn't work properly. Clickable cockpit works (mouse clicking). In the case of the ADF frequency selection, you have to use left mouse button plus scroll, right mouse button plus scroll or just scroll to rotate each of the knobs.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

In the case of the ADF frequency selection, you have to use left mouse button plus scroll, right mouse button plus scroll or just scroll to rotate each of the knobs.

That's a very cool idea to control the knobs like that, I wish more addons used scroll for frequency tuning. :thumbup:

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

It's known. Key binding for dimmers and similar knobs doesn't work properly. Clickable cockpit works (mouse clicking). In the case of the ADF frequency selection, you have to use left mouse button plus scroll, right mouse button plus scroll or just scroll to rotate each of the knobs.

Well, that is quite important to solve, cause the position of the adf stations is awkward, and setting the frecuencies isn't precisely easy, so having direct control in buttons makes it a lot easier.

I've been watching AI fights between the C-101CC and L-39 today, for a quick comparison on performance, and it quickly became clear that the 101 AI is completely unable to use the guns. As soon as they run out of missiles, they go evasive without even trying to get off a shot, and are easy pickings for even WW2 warbirds.

I'm guessing this is an issue with the guns being externally mounted instead of an inherent part of the aircraft. I don't think any other plane in DCS has mountable A2A guns?

I've been watching AI fights between the C-101CC and L-39 today, for a quick comparison on performance ...

You realize that AI aircrafts use a Simpler Flight Model? ... you can't extrapolate such findings to the actual Module that uses a more advanced FM.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

That's why there's a 'quick' in there. SFM doesn't transform it to a completely different plane. Besides, in a singleplayer context there's inevitably going to be AI on AI fights, so it's very relevant to mission makers. Of course you'd have to fly it yourself to get accurate data.

But all that's beside the point right now, since the C101 refuses to fight at all.

It´s an important bug IMO, since the rotatory knobs are the most dificult to use with the mouse (it´s not a single "click" like to push a button or a switch) and it´s a good idea to map the most important rotatorys in your HOTAS or keyboard. I´m eager to see this specific but solved :thumbup:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
for the C101EB I can eject on runway and then still fly the plane. The C101 CC does not do this.

It is not a bug, you take control of the rear cockpit automatically. If you set a solo flight in the ME you won't be able to do that. On the other hand, if you think this feature has to be corrected, please contact ED. This is not something related to our module.

Awesome jet btw! love the little effects like the landing lights making wind noise!!!!

Thank you for your compliments.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is not a bug, you take control of the rear cockpit automatically. If you set a solo flight in the ME you won't be able to do that. On the other hand, if you think this feature has to be corrected, please contact ED. This is not something related to our module.

Thank you for your compliments.

No big deal, I am not so concerned about it that I will keep pestering. My only thought was it was weird to sit on the runway and control the plane like a remote control plane :P

Regardless I enjoy the plane as well as flying it and to me that is all that really matters!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if already reported.

-There's no Radio frequency synchronization on multiplayer.

-There's no IFR HUD synchronization on multiplayer.

-The Thottle friction wheel on rear cockpit moves constantly on multiplayer, at the same speed as front pilot oxigen flow indicator reading on rear cockpit does.

-The "Intercom MODE Selector Increase and Decrease mappings do not work. It does not reach VHF, only turns between INT and UHF. (front and rear cockpits, single and multiplayer).

Thanks.

Antonio.

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO WiFi AC / i7-8700K@5.0 GHz / 2xM.2 Toshiba OCZ RD400 1Tb / 4xCorsair 8Gb (32Gb) DDR4@3000 MHz / 2xGeforce GTX 1080 Ti + 1Geforce GTX 680 / SoundBlaster Fatal1ty / Windows 10 Home x64 / TM Warthog / TM TPR Pedals / Oculus Rift / Samsung UE32EH5000W

That's all known. Multicrew is WIP. We have just solved canopy synchronization, as you can see in last changelog.

Inputs mapping is also WIP.

The issue with throttle friction wheel is known as well.

Thank you anyway for your reports.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's all known. Multicrew is WIP. We have just solved canopy synchronization, as you can see in last changelog.

Inputs mapping is also WIP.

The issue with throttle friction wheel is known as well.

Thank you anyway for your reports.

Hello can we have the list of issue to fix please ? I hope that this amazing module will be finished soon.

Heyhey

really like your module, its a pleassure to fly! quick question around every second flight the Trim funktion will not work for me.. i have instead to use the emergency trim to fly. Is this a bug or my misstake?

also sometimes i get a fire warning and shortly after that my engine cut off. even when iam taxing on the ground. maybe its my misstake ether, just want to ask :)

Edited by JG78_horΛz

Heyhey

really like your module, its a pleassure to fly! quick question around every second flight the Trim funktion will not work for me.. i have instead to use the emergency trim to fly. Is this a bug or my misstake?

also sometimes i get a fire warning and shortly after that my engine cut off. even when iam taxing on the ground. maybe its my misstake ether, just want to ask :)

I've not seen either of those issues. Maybe attach a track?

I've not seen either of those issues. Maybe attach a track?

i had the "luck" both happend in the first attempt. I hope it help u guys! If u have any questions, text me :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gfpaen0rurgd9n8/JG78_Trainingskarte_Kaukasus-20190828-183737.trk/file

Edited by JG78_horΛz

Heyhey

really like your module, its a pleassure to fly!

Thank you very much!

quick question around every second flight the Trim funktion will not work for me.. i have instead to use the emergency trim to fly. Is this a bug or my misstake?

Be sure you don't keep the speed brake switch depressed. Release the switch after using it. The airplane keeps trimming while the speed brake switch is depressed.

Don't know if this is the reason why that happened to you but, the engine can catch fire if you keep an ITT higher than 831ºC for more than 5 minutes in the C-101EB. Or, there's a failure programmed in the mission, of course.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I watched the track and your engine did catch fire but it was mid flight. Not on the taxiway.