Game crash in some servers

arturojgt

Hi guys, DCS run perfectly, no mods installed but some skins. I can connect to almost all servers and all run smoothly. I tried to connect to a Brazilian and to the 59th server (private session) and the game load all the data, select blue or red side, choose any aircraft, fly bottom and CRASH but the others guys was playing normally. I renamed the trk file to miz, loaded into the editor and no problem and when I tried to run the mission again the CRASH, boot mission from that servers.

So is not the servers, is my DCS. Any ideas?

Sent from my Tornado IDS while on autopilot using Tapatalk Pro.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

Hi guys, DCS run perfectly, no mods installed but some skins. I can connect to almost all servers and all run smoothly. I tried to connect to a Brazilian and to the 59th server (private session) and the game load all the data, select blue or red side, choose any aircraft, fly bottom and CRASH but the others guys was playing normally. I renamed the trk file to miz, loaded into the editor and no problem and when I tried to run the mission again the CRASH, boot mission from that servers.

So is not the servers, is my DCS. Any ideas?

Pull up task manager, memory tab, and pay attention to your "committed" IF you are crashing because or when your "commited" gets maxs out you can make your page file larger thus making your "committed" larger and this should do.

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Pull up task manager, memory tab, and pay attention to your "committed" IF you are crashing because or when your "commited" gets maxs out you can make your page file larger thus making your "committed" larger and this should do.

Thank you Delta, I will try your sugestión ASAP.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas