Using bonus?

Alligin

I know this has been asked and asked but I’m still in some doubt about when I can spend my bonus.

I have $18 to use. I want to use it on the F-14 after they release it. If I buy now I’ll save $10 and get it for $70 because it’s on pre-release offer.

if I wait until release the price goes up to $80 but the bonus will reduce it to $64 (only 20% can be used)

But can I use the bonus while the module is still early access? That’s the part I’m not sure about.

I know it’s not much but it needs to be used

Actually 30% can be used.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Actually 30% can be used.

OK but will I be able to use it to buy the F-14 after release?..... It's been released but still classed as early access.

I just want to use my bonus on something I want and not have to wait forever for a module to show as released.

It's a crap system they have for rewarding core supporters. Any advise?

PS. You keep Cichlids? I used to keep them in a huge tank. Only African lake Cichlids. I now have a small tank with 30 or so African Cichlids. You've got to cram them in to stop bullying n use a huge filter to keep water quality. Amazing mouth breeders.

Edited by Alligin

That will depend on what Heatblur decides. Most of the time a newly released module is marked as 'NEW' and will not be available for bonus use. However, that is not a hard rule so there is no way to predict what the situation will be for the F-14.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: