New Gaming Keyboard Help

So I recently ordered a new keyboard which arrived this afternoon. However, after it successfully installed, and I tried to play it for DCS, the keys were off by so much: tabbing out of games, systems not working properly, etc. etc. I'm trying to figure out how to configure the keys properly, but I'm not sure where to go, given that it doesn't have any discs or software needed to complete it. Basically its Plug and Play, without the 'play part.

It's a Redragon K503 Harpe gaming board.

DCS status:

Case:NZXT S340 Mid Tower;Motherboard:MSi 970 Gaming DDR3 ATX;CPU:AMD FX-8350 8-Core Unlocked with Hyper 212 Evo heatsink;Memory:Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3;Hard Drive:Samsung 640GB;SSD: Crucial 256GB;Sound:Asus Xonar DGX; Power: EVGA 600W B1 80+;OS:Windows 10 64-bit; GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 8GB 256-bit

Modules: Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D, Combined Arms, Black Shark 3, A-10C/2, WW2 Assets, F/A-18C, F-16C Viper, AH-64D, Supercarrier, China Assets Pack

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, Marianas, Sinai

I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly..? The key "G" should equal "G" in the game. For example if you press 'RCTRL+C' in game the canopy should close...is that not the case after install of the new keyboard?

Might be a driver issue too...go to the website for the product and see if they have drivers to DL.

Was DCS running when you plugged in/installed the new keyboard? Like if I launch DCS and then realize my TrackIR is off - I cannot start the TrackIR while in DCS; I have to close DCS first.

Also, try going into the options menu > controls. Once in the controls for an aircraft (say SU-25) hit the "G" key. It should take you to the part of the controls mapped to the "G" on the keyboard - hopefully for Gear control. Try testing other key functions. If that doesn't work - try to reinstall your new keyboard.

[sIGPIC]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn266/JINX1391/jinx%20f99th%20sig_zps2hgu4xsl.png[/sIGPIC]

"90% of the people who actually got to fly the F/A-18C

module there (E3 2017) have never even heard of DCS

or are otherwise totally undeserving pieces of trash."

-Pyromanic4002