MGRS coordinates to LOLA in JTAC response?

Peter_Storm

Hello!

I'm been searching and searching, but with no luck.

I found a mod that would some time back, that would show both the MGRS and the LO/LA coordinates in the JTAC callback in missions.

But now I cannot for the life of me find it.

Anyone able to help?

I don't know any such Mods, but you can use the F10 map to manually find the MGRS grid and then put your mouse cursor over it to display LO/LA which you can then enter in the Viggens nav system.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Use F10.

You can cycle between the different modes using [L-ALT]+[Y] (you need to move the mouse to see the units shift).

So set the map to MGRS and zone in on the correct area on the map, that shift to Lat/Lon with deg/min/sec and ta-da.

Use F10.

You can cycle between the different modes using [L-ALT]+[Y] (you need to move the mouse to see the units shift).

So set the map to MGRS and zone in on the correct area on the map, that shift to Lat/Lon with deg/min/sec and ta-da.

That's what I meant. :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I hadn't seen your reply when I wrote mine :)

Don't worry, I wasn't complaining. Your comment reinforces mine and explains it even better which is great :)

Edited by QuiGon

Tornado3 small.jpg