10 reason to buy this module please :)

Bigskill

For those who played DID Tornado back in the day, does the Viggen strike mission experience feel a bit like that gameplay? It sounds like it might. Finger over the purchase button here...

The Tornado can do more, but it's also needs to do more. The British were going to be major combatants in a WW3 scenario, and the Tornado needed to perform more varied and complex missions than the Viggen.

The Viggen's missions all seem to be geared towards preventing and halting an invasion of Sweden. The missions were much more simplified, and for good reason; focus on doing one thing at a time, and you can do that one thing extremely well.

edit - For the feel of it though, the Tornado was a slightly more modern jet, with more complex avionics. The Viggen can scoot with the Tornado at low altitudes, but you're going to be doing a lot more work due to the simpler avionics. It's a ton of fun because of that.

For those who played DID Tornado back in the day, does the Viggen strike mission experience feel a bit like that gameplay? It sounds like it might. Finger over the purchase button here...

The latest time I played Tornado I think was last summer (I am not joking). Brought out my ESCOM 486DX33, 4MB RAM, VGA and 17 inch CRT screen.

In fact, it doesn't feel like flying the Tornado, and it doesn't bring me back in time, since the Viggen is a whole different story. But their missions are very similar in some certain configurations and target selections.

10 reasons why to HAVE TO buy Viggen:

1. AB Zone 1

2. AB Zone 2

3. AB Zone 3

4. First aircraft in DCS with built-in soul.

5. It kicks your ass when going for zone 3 at M0.8 ...

6. It shakes, it vibrates, it roars, and yes ... it is a beast!

7. She is a lady, so she loves to be treated like a lady, follow this rule!

8. The sounds and the model are OUTSTANDING

9. The support from the developer is amazing

10. DCS is a great sim. But with the Viggen it now makes absolute sense as an adventure and pure enjoy.

If I should continue, just say a word ... :D

NOW GO AND BUY IT :smartass:

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

The sounds are good, but I can't understand why only a handful of people can hear a 3-note looping sound artifact, especially in the mid-high RPM sound. This drove me nuts and kept me away from this otherwise very interesting airplane. I could hear those notes for minutes after I took off the headset... IIRC, the notes are 400Hz, 800Hz and 1600-ish Hz. I will soon publish a fix which works well for me.

There's also a problem with an engine sound interruption (hiccup) every 26 seconds when the sound sample loops back to the beginning. I haven't been able to fix this yet.

i7-7700K@4.8GHz, 16Gb-3200, GTX-1080Ti-Strix-11Gb, Maximus IX Hero, Oculus Rift, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C, Logitech G940 Pedals.

• 2 weeks later...
The sounds are good, but I can't understand why only a handful of people can hear a 3-note looping sound artifact, especially in the mid-high RPM sound. This drove me nuts and kept me away from this otherwise very interesting airplane. I could hear those notes for minutes after I took off the headset... IIRC, the notes are 400Hz, 800Hz and 1600-ish Hz. I will soon publish a fix which works well for me.

There's also a problem with an engine sound interruption (hiccup) every 26 seconds when the sound sample loops back to the beginning. I haven't been able to fix this yet.

Oh I can hear it alright. But it's part of the soul IMHO :)