DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

Thanks for donating! ;)

Now let's hope for more of those and I will start doing the M-2000C right after I've received the 60€(or was it $) it costs.

Yes, it's a pity that there's no developer licenses for people like you and many others who are making great tools, which definetively make DCS a much more inmersive experience.

In any case, you all have our gratitude. :cheer3nc:

Updated DCS-BIOS files attached.

Changes:

Added profile for SA342 Minigun Gazelle

Added copilot intercom volume controls to all SA342 Gazelle profiles.

Download and unzip the file to "C:\Users\Name\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts" and allow all files to be overwritten. Please let us know of any problems with the profiles.

Thanks,

Paul

DCS-BIOS.zip

Using DCSFP with the radio panel and SRS (using the SRS profile) the freq's are displayed but the rotary's don't do anything. Can see them moving in DCSFP, can't set them in SRS to do anything either.

Switching profiles to UH-1H or A-10C etc. works perfectly (for those respective airframes).

Is this the intended/expected outcome? or have I screwed up somewhere along the way?

Many thanks for taking the time to create/maintain DCSFP.

I7 8700K @ 5Ghz | 32Gb DDR4 | Strix 1080ti | Warthog Throttle + Stick on Virpil T50 Base | Omen 32"

No that is certainly not the expected outcome.

Is your firewall blocking traffic from DCSFP to SRS? I just downloaded latest SRS (1.5.1.0 FIX) and tried on the F-15C and it works as expected. If you can see the freqs on the display then traffic from SRS to DCSFP is OK.

Very strange.

Using DCSFP with the radio panel and SRS (using the SRS profile) the freq's are displayed but the rotary's don't do anything. Can see them moving in DCSFP, can't set them in SRS to do anything either.

Switching profiles to UH-1H or A-10C etc. works perfectly (for those respective airframes).

Is this the intended/expected outcome? or have I screwed up somewhere along the way?

Many thanks for taking the time to create/maintain DCSFP.

I found the issue it was in the seat in front of the PC....

I expected it to work with full fidelity modules in SRS like it does with FC3

wasn't until I re-read and tested it I realised. Again many thanks :D

I7 8700K @ 5Ghz | 32Gb DDR4 | Strix 1080ti | Warthog Throttle + Stick on Virpil T50 Base | Omen 32"

Hey Artur, I am trying to redownload and reinstall flightpanels on a newly built pc and am having no luck. All the files I find look to be linux source files and there is no flightpanels.exe anywhere that I can see. All the links go to sourceforge are broken. I don't recall having any trouble a year ago when I did this but either my brain is not working right now or the files I need aren't available. The instructions in the manual also say to extract dcs-bios to your saved game folder but it doesn't say where in there it goes?

ROTORCRAFT RULE

GB Aorus Ultra Z390| 8700K @ 4.9GHz | 32 GB DDR4 3000 | MSI GTX 1080ti | Corsair 1000HX | Silverstone FT02-WRI | Nvidia 3D Vision Surround | Windows 10 Professional X64

Volair Sim Cockpit, Rift S, Saitek X-55 HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Microsoft FF2, OE-XAM Bell 206 Collective, C-Tek anti-torque pedals

UH-1, SA342, Mi-8, KA50, AV8B, P-51D, A-10C, L39, F86, Yak, NS-430, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf

what the menu is??? it is impossible to set a combination. how to correct??

Yes, this is a little quirk of DCSFlightpanels. LALT shows up as LMENU and RALT as RMENU, and you can't make a key combination directly. You can fix this manually. After you press LALT or RALT for the switch you want to map, and with LMENU or RMENU showing up in the field, save the profile. Now, click on the note paper icon to open the profile in a text editor. Find the panel and then the command line with "LMENU" or "RMENU." Manually enter the key stroke after that. For example, if you are trying to map LALT + R, you would type exactly the following after LMENU in the profile: " + VK_R" To be clear, that's space, the + symbol, another space, then VK, underscore, R. VK stands for Virtual Key.

Save the text profile and then reopen it in DCSFlightpanels. The full mapping will appear as "LMENU + VK_R."

Hope this helps.

Paul

Yes, this is a little quirk of DCSFlightpanels. LALT shows up as LMENU and RALT as RMENU, and you can't make a key combination directly. You can fix this manually. After you press LALT or RALT for the switch you want to map, and with LMENU or RMENU showing up in the field, save the profile. Now, click on the note paper icon to open the profile in a text editor. Find the panel and then the command line with "LMENU" or "RMENU." Manually enter the key stroke after that. For example, if you are trying to map LALT + R, you would type exactly the following after LMENU in the profile: " + VK_R" To be clear, that's space, the + symbol, another space, then VK, underscore, R. VK stands for Virtual Key.

Save the text profile and then reopen it in DCSFlightpanels. The full mapping will appear as "LMENU + VK_R."

Hope this helps.

Paul

so {FiftyMilliSec,RMENU + VK_L} ?

so {FiftyMilliSec,RMENU + VK_L} ?

Hi Kostya,

If the original key command you want to map is RALT + L, that is the correct way it should appear in the DCSFlightpanels text file, i.e. what you have above.

Paul

Hi Kostya,

If the original key command you want to map is RALT + L, that is the correct way it should appear in the DCSFlightpanels text file, i.e. what you have above.

Paul

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey find some more DCS BIOS Files:

M2000:DCS_BIOS-M2000C_Library (Github)

F5-E:

1. DCS-BIOS CONTROL REFERENCE (ED Forum)

2. [DCS-BIOS v0.5.3] F5-E Multiposition Switch Radar mode (ED Forum)

plus the F18 from here: DCS-BIOS F/A-18C library. Get it here!(ED Forums / Update 13.6.18 )

may be they sould be packed all together, with the version from here. to cover near all modules with dcs-Bios and flightpanels :)

Edited by BlackLibrary

Yes I can bring them in to our DCS-BIOS fork.

Hey find some more DCS BIOS Files:

M2000:DCS_BIOS-M2000C_Library (Github)

F5-E:

1. DCS-BIOS CONTROL REFERENCE (ED Forum)

2. [DCS-BIOS v0.5.3] F5-E Multiposition Switch Radar mode (ED Forum)

plus the F18 from here: DCS-BIOS F/A-18C library. Get it here!(ED Forums / Update 13.6.18 )

may be they sould be packed all together, with the version from here. to cover near all modules with dcs-Bios and flightpanesl :)

Important information regarding Windows and Multi panel (& perhaps other panels)

I have a new PC, Windows 10 and the Multi panel LCD wouldn't work. Buttons, dial all working.

Got it working by following the

procedure.

edit: I had to do this for my radio panel too. Buttons were working but not the LCDs.

In RegEdit for me it was:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_06A3&PID_0D06\6&348bab14&0&2\Device Parameters

Find the "EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled" and set it to 0 (zero) then reboot.

The LCD should work now, always on.

:cry:

Edited by ArturDCS

For which Plane?

FC3 (keyemulator) mark Manual LEDs (via LG lever) Lights go on and out depents on the Lever

Planes with DCS Bios must be programmed. (there are some profiles in this treat as example)

For FC3 modules there is no DCS-Bios you must use the Key emulator Mode. Check Manual LEDs and the LED works with the lever and simulate the Gear lights.

DCS Bios: Klick on the LED you want to program and bind it to the Gear Lights or so (sorry i dont have the KA50. So cant say the correct name)

like in the attachment (its from this treat and from the P-51D)

LED01.jpg.5a7fa93908e64fa0aa15cbd9510d5348.jpg