Suggestion Box - Page 13 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-15-2017, 04:07 PM   #121
SturmovikPilot

Reputation power: 0
SturmovikPilot is on a distinguished road
Default IPV6 http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

IPV6 http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/
responds with www.digitalcombatsimulator.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Why is it that I can get to this forum but not to DCS?
Old 12-29-2017, 12:28 AM   #122
Stonehouse

Reputation power: 12
Stonehouse is a jewel in the roughStonehouse is a jewel in the roughStonehouse is a jewel in the roughStonehouse is a jewel in the roughStonehouse is a jewel in the roughStonehouse is a jewel in the rough

Think it has been suggested previously but in any case - it would be extremely helpful to be able to view the user files section by date of last update rather than date of creation. An example of this is reflected's excellent new P51 Caen mission which was created in user files about a week back but then updated on the 27/12/17. Except for him posting up an advisory there is no way for users to find out there has been an update unless they go and actually check the user file entry. Now expand this to the normal amount of downloads most users have from user files. I know I have probably 100's of skins and missions etc - while I check for new things in user files constantly I just don't have time to recheck entries for things I have downloaded to see if there is an update. It should just be a new database view made available to the web page and it is obvious the data already is held so I believe it would be a reasonably simple change to implement. Could ED please consider looking into this?

Thanks,
Stonehouse
Stonehouse is offline   Reply With Quote