Old 09-21-2019, 03:42 PM   #51
AeriaGloria

We could interview them, it would just be a one sided conversation
AeriaGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 07:28 PM   #52
zhukov032186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilon_x View Post
all the employees the employees the military the scientists ecc.ec. who work in the area 51 should definitely be American citizens or am I wrong?
because you Americans do not interview those who work in the 51 area, at least to understand what is inside.
Oh, ok, why don't you whip up that employment list and/or take photos of people as they board those buses and try to correlate with facial recognition databases... oh wait, you'd probably get arrested as soon as you stuck a camera in somebody's face.

Do you not know what an NDA is? If you spoke to them, they would not cooperate because they will have all signed NDAs, a circumstance they accepted when taking employment there. If Eagle Dynamics can enact an NDA, I'm pretty sure Lockheed and the USAF can, too.
zhukov032186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 08:51 PM   #53
MiG21bisFishbedL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilon_x View Post
all the employees the employees the military the scientists ecc.ec. who work in the area 51 should definitely be American citizens or am I wrong?
because you Americans do not interview those who work in the 51 area, at least to understand what is inside.
Do you know what an NDA is? Also, we know what's been inside. We have a very good idea of what goes on within the confines of KXTA (Which oh by the way, that is the cheekiest ICAO identifier): The U-2, Project Oxcart which produced the A-12 and that later on developed into the YF-12 and SR-71, Project Have Blue which became Senior Trend and the F-117.

We know, pretty well, what's happening. However, we don't know specifics as that's the name of the game in defense. We'll know more later on.

We even know the folks protecting Groom Lake's secrecy love alien theories since they serve to distract from the actual research there.

So, I'm sure the US DoD extends its deepest gratitude for your efforts.

But, I promise to you Xilon, if I ever get a job flying the Janets? You'll be first to know where Elvis went.

Move MiG. For great justice. You know what you doing. Take off every MiG.
CH Combatstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Last edited by MiG21bisFishbedL; 09-21-2019 at 08:53 PM.
MiG21bisFishbedL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 11:07 PM   #54
cichlidfan
Veteran

Xilon>

Have you ever worked in a classified environment in the US? My guess is no. I have and the limits on what you can discuss are so tight that you could not squeeze a drop of air through them. It has been thirty years and I still can't say what I did without risking a long prison sentence. The bottom line is that you have no idea what you are talking about.
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 12:25 AM   #55
AeriaGloria

I mean it is a nice thought, “open house day see nothing here”, just never going to happen.

FishbedL I’m curious, what’s cheeky about KXTA code? I only started poring over charts a few years ago
AeriaGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 02:52 AM   #56
MiG21bisFishbedL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeriaGloria View Post
I mean it is a nice thought, “open house day see nothing here”, just never going to happen.

FishbedL I’m curious, what’s cheeky about KXTA code? I only started poring over charts a few years ago
Think about the letter combination of "XTA" in reference to Homey Field aka Area 51 keeping ETs.

Move MiG. For great justice. You know what you doing. Take off every MiG.
CH Combatstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals
MiG21bisFishbedL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 09:01 AM   #57
Xilon_x

OK OK I'll go and study better I'll see what xta means.

I have a map of the United States that shows underground and true roads exist?

today there are ultrasound machines to hurt if there are buildings under the ground.

it could occur if it is true or false.

Click image for larger version

Name:	usa_underground.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	217618
Xilon_x is offline   Reply With Quote