Buggy Su-25T

e33et

Hello DCS,

When i've tried to create my own mission, sometimes the hud suddenly dissappering even in the tutorial, and then i've noticed sometimes i need to request landing even if i'm closed the tower after it's cleared visual, happens quite often for me especially after mission.

And when i've tried to repair my plane even if it's broken and have parked the plane, they just doesn't repair it, so i need to reload my mission.

Hope you can fix it on the future update.

Have an nice summer

Kind regards

E33et

Sweden

okej i will double check that,

Yes and i've even turn off the eletric power and opened the canoy but nothing happen when press radio menu and then f8 --> f3 for repair.

Thx for reply,

Best regards

E33et

Airbase has to be friendly to reload/refuel/repair - if there is no confirmation it won't happen.

If you want to do it right you should always call inbound to the ATC and then request landing after they have visual on you.

Why HUD disappears? Haven't seen that myself. Only reason would be electrical power turned off.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria