AI Aircraft

I've been hoping that they've been waiting on completion of the improved damage model before releasing them; no point in spending development hours on building a DM that is obsolete tech...

At least this is what I'm telling myself.

Hope springs...

I've been hoping that they've been waiting on completion of the improved damage model before releasing them; no point in spending development hours on building a DM that is obsolete tech...

That's the excuse I keep giving myself too.

Ideally, ED would provide their customers with an update, something a little more convincing than "we're working on it".

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

That's the excuse I keep giving myself too.

Ideally, ED would provide their customers with an update, something a little more convincing than "we're working on it".

When they will understand that the WWII is a profitable market they will put more resource on it...

But the wind is changing a bit...

New dedicated subsection of the forum, two or three maps (one free) announced, two warbirds coming, others AI to follow, third party developers coming (Octopus...probably these guys could concentrate on Russian side of the businness...) and other like Magnitude who have already a product like the Corsair and a scenario (that could be a game changer) like the Pacific/carrier ops in the final stage....

We need to keep it up, showing interest in the modules and possibly building a working community to support it, modders, skinners and mission makers to publish content on ED site, MP servers to follow.

Forgive, as usual, my ...I'm ashamed to call it "English" :)

When they will understand that the WWII is a profitable market they will put more resource on it...

But the wind is changing a bit...

New dedicated subsection of the forum, two or three maps (one free) announced, two warbirds coming, others AI to follow, third party developers coming (Octopus...probably these guys could concentrate on Russian side of the businness...) and other like Magnitude who have already a product like the Corsair and a scenario (that could be a game changer) like the Pacific/carrier ops in the final stage....

We need to keep it up, showing interest in the modules and possibly building a working community to support it, modders, skinners and mission makers to publish content on ED site, MP servers to follow.

Forgive, as usual, my ...I'm ashamed to call it "English" :)

+1 i think they already know that its profitable thats why theres alot of effort put into it lately. i am pleased to see ww2 coming along nicely, keep up the pace!

Edited by rogonaut

• 4 weeks later...
+1 i think they already know that its profitable thats why theres alot of effort put into it lately. i am pleased to see ww2 coming along nicely, keep up the pace!

I think it is profitable too. I for one have bought all of the WW2 planes so far, and will buy any others that come along!

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,