Just a shortlist of some things for the future

Shadow_1stVFW

I also want the TGP on the pylon 2 and 6. Because on 3 and 5 we can see a lot with a fuel tank and A/G weapons.

You can do it on 2,6 but assuming that you drop all your A/G weapons you are then left with excessive assymmetry to deal with and try to land. 3,5 makes it easier to deal with and ideally station 4 is where you want it so it's perfectly centered and you can use a left hand or right hand orbit.

If you have tanks on 3,5 then what ordnance are you dropping? Yes, the game allows 1,7 loadouts but those are never used for anything other than A/A or tacts pods IRL.

In general, I think the whole dumb ammunition delivery system needs to be revamped, to take into account the different ways to solve the triangulation problem during the ordinance delivery, in order to model properly the lack of accuracy when Target is not designated with the arbs.

Heatblur did a masterpiece in the Viggen in that regards.

Agreed.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).