Feet or meters ?

sylkhan

China uses metric.

Not on the JF-17!

The real JF-17 also does not use some random girl's voice or Chinese for its Bitchin' Betty

Let's hope they improve that stuff, too :)

I don't want to do this conversion every time I want to share some simple information with my REDFOR buddies when they're using km, my map is using km, the AWACS is using km, but only my aircraft isn't.

Man, however did I manage flying "Iranian" Tomcats online? I must be Einstein.

And i am hoping otherwise.

What is your problem , nobody ask you to use meter, and for realsim don't forget to fly only in pakistan with paskitani liveries (no fictional). and ask DEKA/ED to remove Jf-17 from other coutries (US, Russia, France, China,...), you will be a happy man.

Well, you COULD have quoted my final sentence, too, Mr. Metric :P

"Since it doesn't take away from my experience, I wouldn't work myself up over it, though, so when the devs say "eh, let's do it": good for you, and more power to you!"

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H