104th Server - Restricted Weapons Missions - POLL  

19 members have voted

1. 1. 104th Server - Restricted Weapons Missions - POLL

• I like it, there should be more missions RESTRICTED
    • I like it but I prefer flying with ACTIVES on board
    • I don't like it, Modern Day Air Combat involves ACTIVES
    • I like to fly ACTIVES and RESTRICTED to stay sharp on both

Gentlemen,

As you may or may not be aware the 104th has introduced 2 new missions... one of which has a RESTRICTED PAYLOAD version (Carbon Coastline).

What we are very interested in finding out from the community just how popular these missions are with you and if you would like to see more or less of them.

The Restricted Payload missions were originally pioneered by our friends at the 51st - www.51st.org before I even started playing FC2. They have been popular with the 51st and in the past with the 104th when we have run them. We even did a RESTRICTED OPFOR a while ago which was great fun!

However like I mentioned we would like to get as much feedback from the community as possible with regards to how YOU ENJOY flying these missions.

Really appreaciate your time gents,

Thanks

Maverick

S!

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Restricted Weapons are good for a change up. As well as guns only missions here and there.

Also, ED is putting extra features into the mission editor for DCS:World. I suspect by the time FC3 rolls around, missions will be able to be set to have a limited amount of weapons, or no weapon type. Same with fuel and number of available planes! All this set in the mission with no need for an admin on hand or special script.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=87429

Also, ED is putting extra features into the mission editor for DCS:World. I suspect by the time FC3 rolls around, missions will be able to be set to have a limited amount of weapons, or no weapon type. Same with fuel and number of available planes! All this set in the mission with no need for an admin on hand or special script.

Now that would be a real good thing! :thumbsup:

(HJ)

I'm working on a very large multiplayer mission for DCS world that should follow close to this idea. The mission will have "advanced" weapons as far away from the action as possible. As you get closer to the combat zone. The local airports will have mostly dumb weapons.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like SARH... you must use good tactic to kill by semi active missile. Not just fire and run away, but from time to time it is nice too :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ