MrDrshadepiece on Youtube

shadepiece

Hey gents,

I'd just like to drop a couple videos here, because I feel like they could be appreciated. Here is a quick one from the MiG-21 bis from the other night.

I also, made a pretty cool guncam video that I think you can appreciate. It's a sort of montage from a few kills in IL-2 while flying a 109 G-2. Would be great if you guys could comment or leave a like on it, and let me know what you think.

Edit: Embed might not be working so here are the raw links.

Cheers!

-Shadepiece

Edited by shadepiece

Fire only at close range, and only when your opponent is properly in your sights.

-Hauptmann Oswald Boelcke, Jasta 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, here is a new video I did of a couple sorties in the MiG-21 recently! Also, I did a tacview analysis at the end, let me know what you think.

Cheers!

-Shadepiece

Edited by shadepiece

Fire only at close range, and only when your opponent is properly in your sights.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Here is a new First Outing video in the MiG-15bis. First Outing is a series that I am trying to develop that will be about early experiences in aircraft that I am new to. First Outing could mean first engagement even in single player like it is in this case, or it could mean first time taking a ride in a multiplayer server, but the common theme is that it's when I am still relatively new to the aircraft. Hope you guys enjoy!

Edited by shadepiece

• 1 year later...

Been a while since I posted on this thread, but I have gone and made a couple more videos to add here!

This was my buddy and I first time out in the Tomcat together, and even though it was just an AI, this was a very exciting engagement.

This one I was on Storm of War with some buddies attacking B-17s.

Another installment of my First Outing videos, and wow was this one cool! Big shoutout and thanks to Vietkong and all the guys at the Korea 1952 server! This was a blast!

• 11 months later...

Trying something a bit new here. Trying to say my thoughts on this dogfight while I am doing it so I can review what my thought process was. I think it might be helpful to those less familiar with energy states, and hopefully interesting for those who are. Let me know what you think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

A clip from JG-1's Wednesday practice. This is for my squad-mates to see my perspective, but I thought you all might enjoy as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...