Razbam's November 2018 Monthly video

=DECOY=

Thank you for working on the KC-135!

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

There is a step/feature missing from the start-up procedure: The AGI-1 tends to sink a bit and get miscalibrated when the electricity is off. The device self-calibrates, but only after a while. In the video, the AGI is perfectly calibrated from the start, even though power is off and the manual caging lever hasn’t been pushed.

Edited by Vincent90

Loved the video on the MiG-19!

My concern though is: what will be the impact of the new module on the progression of the M-2000C and the Harrier?

There is a step/feature missing from the start-up procedure: The AGI-1 tends to sink a bit and get miscalibrated when the electricity is off. The device self-calibrates, but only after a while. In the video, the AGI is perfectly calibrated from the start, even though power is off and the manual caging lever hasn’t been pushed.

Probably a bit premature? ;) We don't even have a start-up procedure for the Harrier, so I would guess that a module which is not even in early access is far from there.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

The AGI-1 alignment procedure and initial state is implemented. It seems it was not available when the video was made.

I'm really looking forward to the next videos on the MiG-19!

I'm wondering which other companions would be best suited in the DCS world. Is that an opportunity to open 2nd generation jet modules?

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

I hope the MiG-19 release will free developer time and generate the funds to finish the Harrier faster. As far as I've understood their intentions Razbam plans to release the MiG as a finished module, thus not another WIP that slows down everything else.

It has been said many times that the team behind the farmer will go next to the flogger development

Loved the video as well.

With regards to the KC-135, having wing drogues doesn't need to be a stop gap. While it would be nice for us masochists to get the "iron maiden" in the future, later 135 models also deploy wing-based drogues.

EDIT:

if the embedded video isn't working
Edited by Home Fries

Loved the video as well.

With regards to the KC-135, having wing drogues doesn't need to be a stop gap. While it would be nice for us masochists to get the "iron maiden" in the future, later 135 models also deploy wing-based drogues.

EDIT:

if the embedded video isn't working

Thanks, here is working embedded link, quote to see how it’s done :thumbup:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I am so glad that your developers spend so much time on the Sidearm beginning of November.

But this just leaves me even more stunned that they didn't really see the problem with Gunpod and Sidearms.

Today when flying the Harrier after a month of abstinence I was immediatly greetet by the good old "press fire with sidearms and your gun goes off"-bug.

I get this literally every time I select equip the gunpod, some sidearms. Then go AG mode, select gun from stores to switch through to SA .. and try to fire ..

I can replicate it 100%, my friends can. But for some reason this bug has been with us for well .. half a year?

We have tested this and it doesn't happen for us.

Please provide trk files for me .also have you checked you don't have conflicting key bindings?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

I was flying this with Deadpool when this happened, never personally experienced as I don't carry Guns.

This morning I decided to test and can confirm the issue.

Open Beta as of 12/12/2018

Set Up: Gun and Side Arms

State: Hot, Cold, Airborne

Maps: Causcuse

Get airborne in normal manner.

Select Guns.

Select SA

Go master mode AG

Depress Trigger. (SA tone should be heard prior to this)

What SHOULD happen: SA fires

What Actually happens: Guns Fire

Special Note: when guns is fired it replaces the SA selection the MPCD strs page, is this just coincidence?

Tracks:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S4Y1XA0MUm1Ge1uYLR7u61kRvb9c4zYu/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PFHih4kvmvC8OHw4eDHlHByodVlxP9A5/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1USGY_nPfzYq8uZQyeuu1elWVCT5FAsaT/view?usp=sharing

Edited by tea_cypher

Thanks for doing these monthly videos. They are very much appreciated and I watch every one of them.

The transparency you are providing into the actual bugs being tracked and worked is AWESOME. Couldn't be more transparent. I dare to call it a model to be followed.

Bravo!

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

Can you add a small segment providing a bit of depth to different subjects? I would like to hear a little more about how things are done behind the scenes. The 3D scanner thing was awesome.

How about "Textures"? Or flight modeling. Where do you get the info? How do you put that to use?

Just thought it would provide context to what goes into the product. Especially time factor.

Look forward to the Decs vid.

Thanks

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS