Two versions SxS?

Would it be possible, to keep my current v. of 2.5.5 and also install the latest build on the same SSD? Would it be better to separate the disk into two partitions? Also, would I have an issue with authentication when launching two v. of the game? I would like to keep a v. of the newest in order to test it for myself before completely dropping my current, more stable v..

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

I have done this. No issues. But the installs will share the User/Saved Games folder settings, it seems. You might think this a good thing as it means your key bindings will be the same automatically across both versions, plus your graphics settings etc. I would have liked to have had two completely separate installs, however, including that folder, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

I have done this. No issues. But the installs will share the User/Saved Games folder settings, it seems. You might think this a good thing as it means your key bindings will be the same automatically across both versions, plus your graphics settings etc. I would have liked to have had two completely separate installs, however, including that folder, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3301999&postcount=2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks everyone for the quick replies and help! Gonna get started, really wanting all the updated goodies, but definitely want to wait for the bugs with the F-14 to be ironed out. Can't imagine DCS without it, lol.

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15