Mission 9 - tip (not spoiler).

Guys,

Yesterday I tried to fly mission 9. The recommendation I make is to reduce your resolution to 2k max. Do not even try with 4k.

If you want more info, there is more details in the spoiler bellow. Reflected, info for you:

I fly always at 4k using TrackIr and my fps is around mid 80s in the Caucasus. I could fly the BNBofB Campaign ok with 4k even in the most fps demanding missions. The HOTY campaign so far is quite good, a bit demanding, but flyable and quite enjoyable.

Yesterday I flew the mission 9 and it was unplayable. On the way to the area with 24 Sabres the resolution dropped to around 30, when we started marking (contrails) dropped to mid 20s and when we merged with the Mig force (probably another 24 planes) at 31kft, fps went down the drain to 10 and less. Real slide show and I couldn’t continue.

Today I will try it with 2k res.

All the best,

Sydy

Do you have wake turbulence disabled? I get fluid fps on my laptop in all missions.

Hi Reflected,

Bullseye on this one. I had turned the Turbulence back on and forgot to disable it for the campaign. Just flew the mission and It was really smooth (got 2 clean kills).

Btw, fixed the skin problem. The installer did not put the F-86s nor the P-51 skins in the correct folders (Coremods and Bazar). The Mig-15 skins were there, but I don't know if I had it before or not. Are the Mig-15 skins exclusive of your campaign?

Anyway, checked before the mission and it was default skin, checked after copying the skins to the correct folders and got the customized skin for the mission.

All the best,

Sydy

Phew, that's a relief! :) Actually, recently I submitted an update to ED in which I enforced "Wake turbulence= OFF" for all my missions to get rid of such problems once and for all. Should be in game in one of the next updates.

Also, thanks a lot for checking the skins, I forwarded it to ED.

Merry Christmas! :)

Phew, that's a relief! :) Actually, recently I submitted an update to ED in which I enforced "Wake turbulence= OFF" for all my missions to get rid of such problems once and for all. Should be in game in one of the next updates.

Also, thanks a lot for checking the skins, I forwarded it to ED.

Merry Christmas! :)

Cool! Count on me! Loved this Campaign! Uploading the first video now. :thumbup: