Would like TWO analog axis for wheel brakes

I have a MCGPro and have bound the brake lever to the wheel brake axis. This works well to make sure I apply even braking on planes with differential braking.

I also have pedals with a toe brake axis per foot. But if I bind them, they fight the brake lever and override it. I would like to have the option of using both, of course with only one actually working at any given time - so that I can use the brake lever when braking after touchdown, and the toe brakes for tight turns when parking.

This means that when the toe brakes are engaged, they should override the brake lever, and vice versa. Is there a way to have DCS ignore the brake lever when a toe brake is engaged? And ignore toe brakes when brake lever is engaged? Effectively ignore an axis, when another axis deviates from rest.

Anyone got a clever solution to this? Perhaps lua code or something is needed? Thanks!

7700K@5Ghz, 32GB 3600 CL16, 3080.

Currently in DCS you can map different brake system in different planes, but not both at the same time. That's how it works in real life, if you have brakes on a lever, you don't have toe brakes and vice-versa.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

They're only interfering because of noisy pots, try adding a dead zone on your toe brakes so the little jitter doesn't cancel out what your brake lever is doing. This may require a little creativity with the axis tuning so you're not putting the deadzone in the middle of the axis where you don't want it for the brakes, the slider option is probably your friend here.

Are you Bast on the F99th? I could hop on teamspeak later today and help you out.

Edited by Deezle

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

They're only interfering because of noisy pots, try adding a dead zone on your toe brakes so the little jitter doesn't cancel out what your brake lever is doing. This may require a little creativity with the axis tuning so you're not putting the deadzone in the middle of the axis where you don't want it for the brakes, the slider option is probably your friend here.

Are you Bast on the F99th? I could hop on teamspeak later today and help you out.

No, that's a different player.

Thanks for the advice though. Never noticed any noise on the toe brake pots, but it might be jittering slightly as you say, you never know. I'll try a deadzone. Thanks. :)

7700K@5Ghz, 32GB 3600 CL16, 3080.