VKB-Sim MCG. Questions. Answers. Advice.

UIV

I have a quality cyclic base waitin for a grip. I chose MCG-TM based on what was advertised. It looks like it will be close to a year before it will come together.

Unfair. Disingenuous marketing.

Edited by Chic

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting ridiculous!

Correct me Don if I'd got it wrong, but I remember you had made an order, then cancelled it, then made an order again, right?

Well, if you hadn,t cancelled your first one, you'd be happily flying, shooting, and bombing full time by now.

The cancellation moved you to the end of the queue. Not our bad will, right?

(yes the queue sucks as such, and knowing this we've made it our target for this year to eliminate any queues and out-of-stocks. but seriously, you haven't heard anything about people queuing for weeks for new iPhones?)

:pilotfly:

• Like 1

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

(yes the queue sucks as such, and knowing this we've made it our target for this year to eliminate any queues and out-of-stocks. but seriously, you haven't heard anything about people queuing for weeks for new iPhones?)

Don't kid yourself, VKB isn't Apple. And when Apple tells you a date your backorder will be filled, its filled...not pushed back over and over.

Also, I'm still waiting on the answer your promised me months ago...that I've followed up on 3 times and still never gotten any response from you other than "I'm busy but I promise an answer by week end".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Correct me Don if I'd got it wrong, but I remember you had made an order, then cancelled it, then made an order again, right?

Well, if you hadn,t cancelled your first one, you'd be happily flying, shooting, and bombing full time by now.

The cancellation moved you to the end of the queue. Not our bad will, right?

Yes, I had made the original order when it finally became available to do so.

This got pushed back to eventually December, which was a tough month for me due to Christmas with all the grandchildren I have :doh:.

So I did decide to cancel the original order, in hopes I would be able to order one maybe in January based on the information I was seeing at the time.

No, I did not place a second order as that opportunity to do so has not arisen yet, at least for me in NA. I am certainly able and ready to do so now whenever it eventually does become available to order again. That is mostly my frustration, again enhanced by the fact I have had this new Gunfighter sitting here waiting on this grip for close to a year now.

I will just wait and have another look in March I guess to see if it will become available to order then. Have been waiting for many months, I guess a few more won't matter at this point.

I hardly see the relevance, but I got a new iPhone 8 myself the week it was released, no waiting on my end.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• ED Team

Hi please be civil when giving feedback.

If you have a query with an order I suggest using PM or the email provided by VKB

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Real Pilots Testing VKB Gunfighter + MCG

There are few things more valuable feedback-wise than an opinion of a professional flier.

Here, the Gunfighter+MCG user [who flies nearly everything that flies for a living] shares his impressions.

I can only say... thank you Max for sharing, and thank you our customers for supporting us and helping us make this happen!

• Like 1

>

AeroGator

SAG Yeti

See if this help with your trigger problem (Google translator) - attention to DevCfg and firmware versions, was added a mode for trigger:

Yes, i tried it - now Trigger-puzzle is complete for me

post-6112-0-49107500-1516553278.jpg

Changes:

There are 4 buttons instead of three - Safe , Armed , Fire1 , Fire2 .

post-6112-0-93457900-1516545688.jpg

The Armed button is always opposite to the Safe button .

Armed / Safe mode buttons may be permanently enabled / pulse ( Pulse ) (like a toggle pulse)

The pulse time is set by T_Tgl

post-6112-0-97726200-1516553335.jpg

Work in a constant mode:

post-6112-0-39524900-1516553707.gif

In a pulse mode:

post-6112-0-79954600-1516553767.gif

Original in Russian (need login): https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/970-programmirovanie-dzhojstikov-ot-vkb/page-27#entry590463

DevCfg is "magic". :thumbup:

So I finally got some time to sit down and try to figure out the MCGPro folding trigger - get it to work the way I want. But this post is using VKBDevCfg v0.84.30 and 1.92A firmware, which I don't see on the FTP. Where can I get them from? Is this version stable? Thanks in advance.

7700K@5Ghz, 32GB 3600 CL16, 3080.

1.92A firmware

Normally you would find the FW on VKB ftp server in FW section. If the version you're looking for is not there, it might be for a reason: perhaps, we found something in it that we thought should not be there.

Besides, the version you mentioned is outdated, please get the newest one! You can find it there, just follow the link.

P.S.

Please take the information below with maximum care.

1 - Beta versions of some FWs can be found here.

Configurators - here.

2 - Trying any of the betas you automatically accept all risks and remove any responsibility from us. We are not inviting more beta testers (nor are we turning them away), so if you decide to try, please register yourself at our forum. We only discuss beta issues there, not at any other forum.

3 - For all betas issued since the beginning of February, 2018, you need the new Z-Bootloader 1.10.

Summarizing these 3 points:

yes there are beta FWs; try them at your own risk; only do so if you are registered at our own forum; get a new z-bootloader.

Edited by AeroGator

>

AeroGator

Any idea when that might be?

Very hard to say now.

Let me try to explain.

MCG is a new kid, and its FW is now being actively worked on.

I mean, we are currently receiving tons of feedback, reports, wishes, etc., really tons.

Writing, testing, correcting, debugging, finding solutions to unique computer-brand specific situations, you name it.

It is normal, but it takes time before the FWs become more or less stable - not stable like "bug-free" but stable like "with no need to update every second day".

Some features will die out, some will be in high demand, who knows. It needs time to settle down.

We're now simply not messing with our code writers letting them do their job without breathing down their necks. When something comes smooth enough to be released to the public - we will sure do it.

So I hope you understand why I can't give you a certain answer.

>

AeroGator

Dimensions

A month or more ago some guys asked to publish the MCG dimensions, which I promised but never did. Sorry!

Now we finally prepared the sketches; you can find the dimensions here and here. First is for the desk top version; another one is for the GF Pro (extension tube).

• Like 1

>

AeroGator

MCG Pro mouse control

Has anyone programmed the gate cont button to mouse control and if so can you please give a guide as to how you did it. Thanks in advance

Win 10,MB GA-X79S-UP5 cpu i7-3820 water cooled,GPU 1080ti ,psu corsair HX1200i,,ram Dominator 32GB trackir 5,VKB Gunfighter stick , throttle ,saitek x65f & CH pedals

Seems that randomly there will be a tons of buttons marked as pressed in the VKB software (all most recent versions) until it is reset through the software. Not sure if this is a known bug with the firmware?

I've seen the same thing twice now. Not sure what triggers it. I re-calibrate to fix it. Is there a quicker solution?

7700K@5Ghz, 32GB 3600 CL16, 3080.

I did notice if the trigger is multi contact or just a simple push to activate model it would be nice to have a dual contact trigger half way for one action then completely depressed for another action.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.