Mistral missiles in last OB

edineygomes

Hi

Four mistral missiles were launched against an mi-8, only one of them hit the helicopter, which continued flying. The other three missiles passed beside the helicopter and did not explode. From what I've noticed, sometimes the missile loses lock during flight and doesn't explode near the attacked aircraft. I tested with other helicopters, distance ranging from 2mn down.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Hi there, we noticed the proximity fuse doesn't cause the mistral to explode. We're working on a fix.

Hello there Polychop - any news on the fix so our air to air missiles will go !BANG! Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

PS do enjoy the Gazelle and really looking forward to the Kiowa.

Hello there Polychop - any news on the fix so our air to air missiles will go !BANG! Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

PS do enjoy the Gazelle and really looking forward to the Kiowa.

Hi there, we've reworked a lot of the lethality of the missile lately and ED added proximity fuse code to the missile API. This an some more weapon tweaks like combat mix munitions for the L are planned as part of the next Gazelle patch. I'll let you know when we have a timeframe for the next patch but November and December have been very busy months for me personaly.

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]