[MISSING TRACK FILE] Canopy not locked?

serpent64

Just wanted to know if anybody else is experiencing this. Granted I've been away from DCS for the past 2 weeks. Got the latest beta update and now I've noticed that when I jump in the Hornet in-flight or pre-started on the ground (single and multiplayer), I get a canopy warning on the Left DDI. I double check the canopy switch and sure enough, the canopy isn't fully forward and sealed. Happens every time now. When did this change happen or is it a bug. Just asking.

DCS Open Beta, I9-10900K(5.1 OC), Asus Z490 Maximus Hero XII, EVGA FTW3 2080TI, 32 GB, TM Wathog Throttle and Stick (Virpil base), Valve Index VR

I was about to record a track file this morning and oddly the problem seems to have stopped...at least for now. If and when it happens again, I'll post the file immediately.

DCS Open Beta, I9-10900K(5.1 OC), Asus Z490 Maximus Hero XII, EVGA FTW3 2080TI, 32 GB, TM Wathog Throttle and Stick (Virpil base), Valve Index VR

I had this happen several times mid-flight, to remedy it I had to map separate controls for Open/Close Canopy and since then I have not had a problem. I do want to add I have the lovely Saitek version X56 which is notorious for ghost presses so I am not sure if that was the problem or what.

System: IBP Snowblind, i7-9700k, Zotac RTX2080Ti, 32GB DDR4 , Samsung 970 Plus 1TB M.2 NVMe, WD 1TB, Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog HOTAS, TM T.Flight Pedals, TM MFD's, Buddyfox A10C UFC

Modules/Maps: F/A-18C, A10C, UH-1H, F-15, F5, P51, F14, Caucasus, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria